Utah - Page 3 of 14

EDITORIAL: GOOD SUICIDE PREVENTION PLAN The - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2007 - 9:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
Utah Culture
14th Oct, 2006 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Utah - Page 3

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 22-Jun 06, 8:07 AM)
I love Utah, but it just does not have enough big attractions.

Well, what's enough? Not that I'm some kind of major Utah fan or anything, but I personally like small towns and quiet places. I like to visit large cities with big attractions, but to me the church history in Utah is plenty of reason for me to visit, and I'd rather not have any more other tourists surrounding me than I have to!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2006 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Utah

You are right, Dimavo. wink.gif Actually if I ever have an opportunity to move there, I will not doubt it for a minute! I was referring more to those people who like to see big buildings and stuff. I am all for the quiet-family oriented towns.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th May, 2007 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Utah History & Civil Business Politics

PROVO IS AMONG TOP 5 FOR FAMILIES

Married with children? Provo and Utah Valley are the place for you, according to the June issue of Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com

15th May, 2007 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Utah

I wonder how all those Utahans will take to a new emerging Iraqi community in Utah? I say 'community', because I am assuming that they will likely try to live nearby or in the same vicinity.

DOZENS OF IRAQI REFUGEES UTAH-BOUND IN FALL

Several dozen of the estimated 2 million Iraqis who have fled to neighboring countries since the U.S. invasion will probably begin arriving in Utah some time next fall, according to local refugee resettlement workers.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th May, 2007 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Utah

Oh boy, Utahns will NOT be happy about this at all. I mean, Utah is one of the friendliest states that welcomes immigrants with open arms but the amount of illegal immigrants is increasing so much and crimes related to these immigrants that is starting to get into their skin. I do not see this as something they will be happy about at all.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th May, 2007 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Utah

Actually, I am surprised no one tackled the issue that Gossip raised here, since it shows that the general consensus is that Utahans do not like immigrants at all.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2007 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Utah - Page 3

Let me state that I do not think Utahns do not like immigrants...they do not like ILLEGAL immigrants which is quite different. It has become a HUGE problem in Utah and a lot of crimes that never haunted Utah are common place now because of illegal immigrants.

Post Date: 21st May, 2007 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Utah Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

EDITORIAL: GOOD SUICIDE PREVENTION PLAN

The sheer numbers reveal that Utah has a very high rate of suicide. In fact, Utah leads the nation in suicides among men aged 15 to 24. But statistics cannot quantify the grief and bewilderment of those left to cope with the suicide of a relative or friend.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Utah

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,