Favorite Multiplayer Rpg (online)

Favorite Multiplayer Rpg Online - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2013 - 7:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

Multi-player RPG
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Multiplayer Rpg (online)

What is your favorite Multi-player Online RPG? Please use details to describe the game.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2005 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

online Rpg Multiplayer Favorite

First of all this is hard to define as there are so many different kinds of online RPGs. As far as text based I will of course be biased and say the ones here are the best compared with other text based ones I have encountered. For graphic based RPGs I used to love Blizzard based games, but I am not involved in these anymore.

2nd Mar, 2013 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Multiplayer Rpg (online) Reviews RPG & Card Board

Like, MMORPG's? Um...Probably Warhammer:Age of Reckoning I actually capped a character when it first came out. The PvP is brutal, and satisfying as compared to other mmo's. I played WoW for a little while after I had played Warhammer, and I completely demolished all competition in PvP. Honestly, I was probably average in Warhammer, but I had to work to get that way. Not to mention public quests are awesome. My favorite moment came when I was running down the road, then I found a beach being besieged by orcs. I joined in the fray, and after a massive battle, aided by random players, I killed the orc chief guy and saved the beach, earning a Rare Item for my efforts.

> TOPIC: Favorite Multiplayer Rpg (online)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,