Ulcerative Colitis

Ulcerative Colitis - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Causes inflammation and sores
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Ulcerative Colitis

What do you know about Ulcerative Colitis?

Ulcerative colitis is a disease that causes inflammation and sores, called ulcers, in the lining of the large intestine. The inflammation usually occurs in the rectum and lower part of the colon, but it may affect the entire colon. Ulcerative colitis rarely affects the small intestine except for the end section, called the terminal ileum. Ulcerative colitis may also be called colitis or proctitis.

The most common symptoms of ulcerative colitis are abdominal pain and bloody diarrhea. Patients also may experience:

Fatigue, weight loss, loss of appetite, rectal bleeding, loss of body fluids, and nutrients

Ref. Source 1f

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2005 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Ulcerative Colitis
A Friend

Colitis Ulcerative

While ulcerative colitis is the most common form of the disease, it actually takes a few other less known forms as well. Colitis in general often goes undiagnosed longer than it should because of it symptoms. The most common symptom is simply having watery diarrhea. It is not accompanied by blood or anything else. Dehydration is thus a common problem.
https://ccfa.org/about/news/microscopiccolitis

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ulcerative Colitis Health & Special Psychology

Treating Ulcerative Colitis with Diet

If the avoidance of sulfur-rich proteins and food additives can help prevent inflammatory bowel disease, might similar dietary changes help prevent relapses of ulcerative colitis? Ref. Source 8i

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2016 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Colitis Ulcerative

How to Prevent Ulcerative Colitis with Diet

Preventing Ulcerative Colitis with DietWhat has driven the dramatic increase in prevalence of the inflammatory bowel disease Crohn’s disease in societies that rapidly westernized—a disease practically unknown just a century ago? What has changed in our internal and external environment that has led to the appearance of this horrible disease? Japan suffered one of the most dramatic increases, and […] Ref. Source 7t.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Colitis Ulcerative

'I haven't farted in over a year. I forget how to'

A YOUNG Australian woman was in her 20s when she was diagnosed with a common medical condition that has caused her serious trouble. WARNING: Graphic images Ref. Source 2q.

17th Jan, 2017 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Ulcerative Colitis

I can't imagine having a surgery like that where they moved my entire bowel system in favor of a whole in my stomach. That's no life to live and yet to know people really have to do that is very sad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Ulcerative Colitis

Low level vitamin D during remission contributes to relapse in ulcerative colitis patients

Lower levels of vitamin D in the blood increase the risk of clinical relapse in patients with Ulcerative Colitis (UC), an inflammatory bowel disease that causes long-lasting inflammation and ulcers in the colon, a new study has found. Ref. Source 3l.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Ulcerative Colitis Psychology Special & Health

I haven't been to the toilet in two years. IMAGINE not expressing wind for two years. Worse still, imagine not going to the loo for a number two for that amount of time. Welcome to my life. Source 1p.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ulcerative Colitis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,