Culture Shock For Refugees - Page 3 of 4

Refugee Children Face Rape and Death on Europe - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Jun, 2016 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Culture Shock For Refugees Refugees impact the countries they migrate to...
26th Nov, 2015 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Culture Shock For Refugees - Page 3

For starters...stop the wars, but this is a Utopian dream. I really do not know, despite the fact that I have some books in my library about that. Have to read them soon.
The main problem with the camps is that they are built for temporary solution and they end up being permanent. Also there has to be a discussion between the counties. As a Greek, many refugees and immigrants are coming from Africa and Asia, but no EU country helps us or Italy. Even now that the problem is huge and impact us even more, the North countries do not seem to want to help.

It really is a very complex problem. My solution is to have an open discussion between countries. To accept these people in need and integrate them to their traditions and way of thinking, so to absorb them in their population. This is a long time plan, and most politicians run for about 10 years and thus want fast results with everything.

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2015 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Refugees Shock Culture

international QUOTE
integrate them to their traditions and way of thinking
Morfeas

I think you make a large statement here. As a Canadian I see this as a major road block that has been created in my country in that we failed in trying to be multicultural.(I think England fell into this trap before us.)

I love so much of other cultures but when they fail to adopt the new countries cultures and traditions it created distrust and disharmony. Instead of a multicultural country we have multicultural secularism. Large areas dominated by specific cultures and English spoken as a third language. I would love to help them but they need to be quarantined deloused them allowed to adopt our country and us them. So detention camps might be a short term necessity.

I also strongly suspect we will receive many militia personal in these camps as well how to sniff them out is a huge issue.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2015 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Culture Shock For Refugees Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

States Can't Legally Block Refugees, Obama Administration Reminds:

The Office of Refugee Resettlement said in a letter to state resettlement officials that states may not deny benefits and services to refugees based on a refugee's country of origin or religious affiliation. Ref. Source 1d?

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Refugees Shock Culture

Note to world leaders: This is how to welcome refugees
Opinion // Antonia Zerbisias

Canada welcomes a small group of refugees but its telegenic new PM puts on a big show. Ref. Source 2f

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Refugees Shock Culture

Female refugees face sexual exploitation in Greece

Children and women face the risk of sexual exploitation as they attempt to reach safety in Europe. Ref. Source 4o

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2016 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Culture Shock For Refugees

Software helps refugees learn English

In a computer lab in City Heights, Somali refugees are learning to speak English thanks to a program that uses customized songs, videos and other interactive activities. The program, used by adults, was created to help elementary schoolchildren with their English and grammar skills. Ref. Source 3s.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2016 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Culture Shock Refugees - Page 3

Refugee children's academic outcomes similar to non-refugee peers despite learning challenges

Refugee children had similar academic success as other children if adequately supported, despite having more behavioral and emotional problems overall, a comprehensive review has found. Ref. Source 9v.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2016 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Culture Shock Refugees Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Refugee Children Face Rape and Death on Europe Journey: UNICEF:

Of the over 200,000 people who arrived in Europe by sea this year, one in three was a child. Ref. Source 2a.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Culture Shock For Refugees

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,