Blackberry

Blackberry - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Aug, 2010 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2005 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Blackberry

Blackberry Woes

Chris Claypool was addicted to his BlackBerry wireless handheld. Like many users, he never thought twice about pecking away at lightning speed, replying to a wave of e-mails from clients around the globe. Last year, the 37-year-old agricultural sales director from Post Falls, Idaho, noticed a throbbing sensation in this thumbs whenever he typed. He switched to tapping with his index finger, then his middle digit and finally his pinky. But his thumbs pained him to the point where he can't even press the buttons on his TV remote control.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051020/ap_on_...lackberry_thumb

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2005 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Blackberry

I have a Blackberry. My Firm (actually me) installed a Blackberry server to synch up with our Exchange server and began offering them to employees about two months ago. We are kind of late coming to the plate. Most of my IT peers working for Law Firm did this years ago.

Anyway, I had heard of Blackberry thumb, but I don't use mine to send all that many messages. Mostly, I just read the ones I get and then as a phone. I do send an occasional message. The guy that works for me, though, is another story. Not only does he send e-mail messages he uses it for text messaging as well...246 of them last month alone!

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Blackberry Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Security alert for Blackberry users

BlackBerry maker Research in Motion has issued a security patch for the popular device, whose users include President Barack Obama, warning that it is vulnerable to attacks by hackers. Ref. Source 3

Blackberry
Blackberry (Hover)

8th Jun, 2009 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Blackberry

Everyone is expecting the Iphone 3 so Blackberry is going to have to come with something far better to stay infront of the competition.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2010 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Blackberry

UAE to suspend Blackberry service on security fears:

The United Arab Emirate's plan to suspend BlackBerry services in October sparked concern among users in the Gulf Arab state on Sunday over the impact it might have on free speech and on companies which rely on the services. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2010 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Blackberry

Saudi Blackberry ban starts Friday

Saudi Arabia is ordering its mobile operators to halt BlackBerry services throughout the kingdom this week, heightening tensions between device maker Research in Motion Ltd. And governments demanding greater access to data sent on the phones. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Blackberry

Lebanon to also assess Blackberry security

Lebanon will assess security concerns relating to the use of BlackBerry phones, the telecom regulator said on Thursday, making it the latest country to raise worries over the smartphone devices. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2010 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Blackberry Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Gulf activists seek Blackberry alternatives

Political activists in Gulf states where the maker of BlackBerry faces possible bans say its messaging service boosted their ranks, and they are now on the hunt for new ways to evade authorities. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Blackberry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,