CIA Secret Prisons - Torture - Page 11 of 11

Historic Settlement Reached on Behalf of CIA - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Aug, 2017 - 10:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

USA Torture All over the world
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

CIA Secret Prisons - Torture
A Friend

CIA Secret Prisons - Torture - Page 11

Uh, this article is all over the place and full of not only unsubstantiated but pure made up 'facts.' The very organizations the writer discusses are part of the Executive branch and the good Senator isn't in charge of the Executive branch, rather he is merely a member of the Legislative branch, along with 534 of his peers in the House and Senate. So, why would the Executive branch then run by President Obama okay hacking the DNC? Uhm, this is fiction of the worst kind masquerading as news.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Torture Prisons Secret CIA

No matter how you look at this it is just something to get people thinking that the government is out to get you and will feed all those conspiracy theories out there. Too bad it is all made up.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CIA Secret Prisons - Torture History & Civil Business Politics

Exactly, they make it up and then put it out as if it's real news. They cite unnamed sources, and then put that out as if it's fact. And I'm not saying we didn't do some stuff that was right on the edge. I will also say that some of that stuff on the edge led to actionable intelligence that saved lives.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 11 Torture Prisons Secret CIA

CIA's torture regime exposed. CRUDE drawings have provided a shocking new insight into the torture the CIA inflicted on suspects in the wake of the September 11. Source 1x.

Image from American Civil Liberties Union via News.com.au.

CIA Secret Prisons - Torture (Hover)

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Torture Prisons Secret CIA

2 Psychologists in C.I.A. Torture, Interrogations Can Face Trial, Judge Rules. Source 1y.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Historic Settlement Reached on Behalf of CIA Torture Victims By Alex Emmons. "I feel that justice has been served." Our goal was for people to know what happened in this C.I.A.'s black hole. Source 4c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: CIA Secret Prisons - Torture

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,