Today's Top Poster

Today' S Top Poster - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

Today's Top Poster

Does the Top 20 Posters page or column influence if you will Post or not on any given day? Do you feel bad if you are at the very bottom of the list, what about if you are on the top?

Win 125 FP Daily!

You can win 125 FP if you have 30 or more Posts and you are the Top Poster in the last 24 hours.

If you have more than 30 Posts, and you are within the Top 4 but you were not the Top Poster (1st place) then you still get 50 FP for your attempt.

This contest is done automatically everyday so you can enter any time.

Keep in mind the check is made at 12am GMT which is 8pm Atlantic and 1pm in Japan.

Time is the same around the globe when it comes to tracking something on a 24 hour basis. For instance, if I coughed a minute ago then that "Minute ago" is the same no matter if you are in the USA or Australia. It is on this basis the 24 Hour check is done at 12am GMT.

To help you know when the next check is made to see who is the Top Poster for the last 24 hours a count down timer has been installed. It shows both on the column and the Top Poster page.

All Posts should conform to our Constructive Posting Policy or they will be deleted and any FP won will be removed.

Frequently Asked Questions

See: Here

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2005 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

I have to say that as far as right now I really don't let it affect me one way or the other. I may feel some days that I have really posted well, but others I don't really feel that I was able to contribute as much as I would have liked to. I guess for the most part I understand that depending on the topics and my mood, some days I may have more to contribute than others. I also understand that everyone else posting has topics as well as days that they are going to have a larger number of posts as well as more constructive and interesting posts. After I have been around a little longer I may become more aware of where I stand on daily posts, but for right now I am more interested in just posting and enjoying reading all of the other posts.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2005 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I check it just for the sake of checking it. It doesn't really affect how much I post, especially since a bot is usually in the lead. wink.gif It does make me feel warm and fuzzy inside when I see that I have made a substantial amount of input on the boards in one day.

6th Jan, 2006 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

international QUOTE (Bwren)
I have to say that as far as right now I really don't let it affect me one way or the other.

Is that why the other day you were trying to beat my post for day count? wink.gif On another note, I have wondered if Members are sometimes intimidated by the huge number of posts Bots or Konquererz can do in a small amount of time?

6th Jan, 2006 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

international QUOTE (JB)
intimidated by the huge number of posts Bots or Konquererz can do in a small amount of time?

I really do not think there is a lot of intimidation factor there at all. I know for me the number of posts that I can constructively write at any point in time depends a lot on my state of mind. When I have had a longer day than normal I will most likely not post as much just because my mind is already tired. On the other hand, if I am awake for some unknown reason and my mind is racing I can then post more. I would like to think that this is about the same for everyone.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

Is it just me or is it that people only post more when I have posted significantly? I have been monitoring this secretly for the past week and have noticed that on days where I post a lot (not the Bots, but me in person) people tend to post a lot more, and on days where I do not say much, neither does anyone else?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

Used to be I was intent on being #1 poster as often as I could smile.gif However, now I'm just happy to make the Top board at all!

That may be so, JB. I'm probably more likely to respond to your post than to a News item, or Factual.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback

That is just my point FarSeer, there are other Members that post, and even if they do so significantly, no one really takes them on. It seems as though the Community does not seem very active unless I am here making it so for my post count as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,