Today's Top Poster - Page 15 of 30

I was working so it was not going to happen - Page 15 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Jan, 2017 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
4th Jan, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 15

Thanks, it was fun while it lasted. Congrats to you staying above 20 posts.

I may try again tomorrow and see it getting at least twenty. I may well need it if I have another string of bad luck and Jonathon dies yet gain. Hmm, never mind, as it seems I am still short. Seems I will need to wait until tomorrow and try for at least 20 posts to have enough forum points.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Jan, 2017 - 12:05am

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

If I had the time my strategy would be to keep posting lots after winning! That might seem odd but it keeps inflating your post count for the last 24 so all your opponents become psychologically defeated and give [up] before they even start *wink*.

5th Jan, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Another win for me, I am glad to have been able to resurrect Jonathon. Sighs, now I just need to try and prevent him from dying again.

I will say, it isn't so hard when I am able to post while at work, though I do need to be careful as I was noticed today. I may not be able to post as often if they actually manage to filter and block this site.

6th Jan, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Poster Top Todays

The amount wasn't nearly as high as the last two days, though it was above 20 posts, and Hunter was right behind me.

Still, I was one post ahead when the timer ran out so I do believe that means I won for a third day. Despite that, I'll try to keep things a little bit higher then that normally. 23 isn't nearly so great a number.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jan, 2017 - 12:04am

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

I see why you are posting so much now. I was not paying a lot of attention to this daily contest. I think it is a nice way for some to earn extra FP. While I may or may not always strive to be a top poster I can see me working on it now and then.

18th Jan, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

I thought this was going to be tough but it wasn't too bad. I needed the extra FP after spending it all on gold.

I spread my posts throughout the day so it seemed light. There was one brief period where I thought Kntoran was going to do a flurry of posts but that didn't happen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 15

Spreading things out really does help. The one time I was THE top poster, I wasn't even paying attention. Just not at all busy all day and in a talkative mood.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 15

I was working so it was not going to happen for me. I got lucky for a bit with some down time so checked things out a bit. Glad I made you sweat some though *smile*.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,