Today's Top Poster - Page 18 of 30

I'm just wondering what you need that - Page 18 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 18

You two need to slow down *smile* It might take 50 posts to win today. Should be fun to watch.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Nah, I need more core posts, and the opportunities for interesting topics abound today. Kn will likely take in the grand prize, but I'll keep going so long as I have things to say.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:28pm

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I am four days in a row I am now going for five. I need the FP as you all can see *smile*.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 18 Poster Top Todays

I thought today would be an easy day. I figured you were taking the day off KN. Hopefully I can hold you off *smile*.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Naw I was busy doing other stuff but am here now. I will not make it easy on you I took yesterday off *smile*.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

You keep working on more and more forum points KN. Pretty soon you will have enough to buy the entire kingdom in Ruler of Kings *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 18

Maybe that is my goal. Ha (Laugh) I am not saying it is but I do have a reason for the FP that I am gathering. Then again it could have nothing to do with ROK II. Maybe I am trying to be the all time top poster.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 18

I'm just wondering what you need that 24k plus forum points won't buy *smile* I remember when I first joined. I was worried about how to get 15 forum points to create another character.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,