Today's Top Poster - Page 19 of 30

The day just started and already I'm - Page 19 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 19

I was over 25K but I used a few. I need to get back over 30K I see you are 1/8 of my number. I am sure you will get a lot more if you keep striving to be the top poster. Hint: look for zero replied posts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Thanks for the tip KN. I need forum points but not 30k. I'm just trying to get enough forum points and core posts to unlock all 3 gems for my characters.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I think you have a good goal in mind for your characters Kyrroeth. I am sure you will get them where you want them. I think this is going to be another 50 post day for me.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 19 Poster Top Todays

I think you have won today KN. Good job! I thought I had you. I should have pushed the lead more.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Oh you still have time Kyrroeth. Just need to get posting. I am close to my 50.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

Half the fun is coming to this thread and read you two going back and forth. I am so glad I found this site!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 19

wink.gif It is fun. 30 posts used to almost guarantee a win on top poster. Not anymore with Mr 25,000 Forum points. Now 50 is the target number. I don't know if I have that much to say in a day. We are glad you are here as well. You really bring a lot to this site.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:31am

22nd Feb, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 19

The day just started and already I'm seeing like five people with posts in the 20s. Is everyone drinking some kind of posting steroids or something?

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,