Today's Top Poster - Page 20 of 30

Thomas, I would be more worried about Daishain - Page 20 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 20

Post count doesn't reset at a particular time Wizard. It always shows the number of posts a person has made within the last 24 hours. Chances are the people you speak of made most of those posts yesterday afternoon/evening. If they don't keep posting, that count will go down as the day progresses.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 4:50pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Yes it is the amount in the past 24 hours. But as Kyrroeth has stated with me it can mean that most days to get top poster you have to strive for 40-50 posts in a day. Sometimes I get more sometimes I get less. I like this site and posting on it is nice. I hope more strive for 40-50 posts a day.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

It will be even worse for us now. 25,000 forum points wasn't enough for KN when he only had one character in ROK. Now with multiple characters allowed.... That's okay. I have a new idea for winning top poster. I will put it to use soon *wink*.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 20 Poster Top Todays

Good luck Kyrroeth… with the numbers KN is pulling you have to live on this site.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Sighs, honestly I have in part not even tried to get to Top Poster because of how KNtoran keeps in pulling in fifty posts. I have so many other things taking my attention and I don't have time to stress out trying to find fifty threads to post in or just in general.

Often, I have been lucky just to throw in a couple of posts to the roleplays I have characters in each day and try not to get behind with the posts everyone else is making Still, come tomorrow it will be my days off so maybe I can at least try to beat KNtoran.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 9:44pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

Well tomorrow people should have a good chance to be ahead of me as I will be busy a lot of the day. I have to take my mom to get some surgery and that night I have a thing to go to. I will post here and there depending on how good of a connection I have at the surgery center.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 20

Well that is a plus, I actually hope to get some forums points for maybe a new roleplay character as well a resurrection for Jonathon though I may still need to wait to donating so as to pay taxes. I will see what I can do to get top post though Krusten is admittedly not likely to make it easy.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:50pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 20

Thomas, I would be more worried about Daishain and Abnninja. They are consistently at the top. I might be as well. If I have the time *smile*.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,