Today's Top Poster - Page 3 of 30

This was never an interest for me cause I - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 20th Feb, 2008 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
25th Mar, 2006 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 3

Dimavo, do go for it as you have a participation rate of only 19% at the moment which makes you rather 'silent' wink.gif, but becoming a Top Poster does carry some notoriety with it, in fact, we have recently been poking fun with each other over this issue in the Jokes Board.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Doesn't "influence" me. But lets me know who is on and being active that day. So it's helpful.

26th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Whenever I log onto this forum, I usually check the HOT TOPICS and then the Top Posters. I believe that I do this out of curiosity and also, mainly to see if any new members are posting more than the older members. Whether I am at the bottom or at the top of the list, it really does not matter to me.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 3 Poster Top Todays

At times I wonder if I make the top poster. I guess I may have but never really paid attention. I guess I better if people make fun of top posters. laugh.gif

13th Feb, 2008 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Now you have me curious about it, where do I check to see who is the top poster?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

At the top of the page if your looking in hot topics or just go to search and pick top posters. It will give you a list of who is top and where you are if your not top

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2008 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 3

I never understood why some people think that being the top poster is so much fun, probably they are naturally competitive in everything they do.

20th Feb, 2008 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

gorgeous.gif This was never an interest for me cause I mostly come here to relax with some discussion not to get involved with competition.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,