Today's Top Poster - Page 27 of 30

I always try to goad people into posting more. - Page 27 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 27

Yes, start early and post often! And don't let the numbers fool you as your numbers will fluctuate wildly in a 24 hour period depending on when you did most of your posting.

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2017 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

I'm impressed. Kyrroeth has blown away many of the Zero Replies and caught the 'Spirit of the Poster' by seeing that there is no such thing as nothing to Reply to… there is always something to add here through experience, research or simple opinion. Keep it up but beware of Poster burnout.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Thanks JB! I was trying desperately to get to 400 core posts so I could unlock the second gem. I definitely got in a good posting rhythm but I'm going to slow down today.

KN, I set the bar high for you. I don't want it to be easy to knock the Queen off her throne *wink*.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 27 Poster Top Todays

Oh I am not even going to try to knock you down for a bit. I am happy to see you made the 100 posts in a day club. I applaud you for that. I know it is not easy to do. Enjoy being on top for a while you deserve it.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Thanks KN. I know it won't be long until you take the throne back. I'm just glad to stop your streak.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

Just a heads up for anyone keeping track I am once again near 40 posts and up on top so far for the day *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 27

Trying to goad people back into competing ey?

Don't worry, someone will step up soon enough. It just doesn't look like today will be it.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 27

I always try to goad people into posting more. The more people post the better the community is. Even if it is some of the same ones chatting back and forth. Sooner or later some of the others will join in and we will be having multiple conversations with others all throughout the world *smile*.

+  « First of 30 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,