Today's Top Poster - Page 4 of 30

I know I tend to stay close to the top still. - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
20th Feb, 2008 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 4

Okay, I have to admit there have been a few times when I have checked it after being on for the night and if I was one or two posts from being in the top 3 I would go and find something interesting to post on. I especially like to go to the ZERO posts for this because I really don't do it just to be on top--it helps me stretch a little and maybe keep a topic going. I am curious by nature though and usually check it to see who has been busy that day. I agree though that the quality of the posts suffer if you just post to get to the top....so I don't.

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2008 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

AlaskanLDS, you make it sound like a confessional. laugh.gif Checking the Top Poster is nothing to be ashamed about, I check it out all the time, very rare I see anyone pass me or the Bots although these days KNtoran is like a maniac Poster, a good thing too as the more activity the better.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2008 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I have reached maniac status? I do not know if that is a compliment or not. smile.gif

20th Feb, 2008 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Poster Top Todays

Its a compliment KNtoran, we need more active participants in Constructive Discussion. When we get someone posting everywhere as you do it is usually some Teeny Bopper who wants RPG status fast without much care of what they write, but you are able to Post everywhere and still maintain consistency in the quality of Posts you make.

20th Feb, 2008 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

I would take it as a compliment! *smile* And JB makes a great point--it adds to the activity and hopefully will generate more discussion. Keep up the great work!

Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

I find the fact that I am talkative I have a tendency to be in the top 5 more than less. IF I happen to not be there it is because I took a day off. I am not concerned if I am top or not. I just like to talk and talk. As if you have not already noticed. smile.gif

I will talk about anything that interests me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2008 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 4

I will look at the top poster at some point each time I log on. It gives me something to aspire to. If I am close to the top posters it may inspire me to find more topics I find of interest. However, even if I am close I won't post to a topic if I do not have something constructive to add. Last night I noticed I was just 3 posts off the 500 mark. I thought - why not go for it. But it was also closing in on 2am and I was tired and good sense took over. So I will hit 500 today instead. Bottom line, I look at the rankings, but it is not the main motivating factor in why I post or not. I also look at the overall rankings just to see how I am doing. I am averaging 8 posts a day right now. I would like to get up into double digits.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

I know I tend to stay close to the top still. I am still working on getting my post count average up to 20 per day. I am getting closer I think I am at 19.7 now. So maybe next week I will get it up to my goal. I may be hurt a bit on my vacation I am going to take in August though. biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,