Today's Top Poster - Page 5 of 30

If you were posting three or four times each - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
25th Jul, 2008 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 5

I would fear to try and walk through a town with you and my father if there was any sort of time restraint that had to me adhered to! The gift of conversation is a nice one, glad you are enjoying it Klar.

I look out of curiosity some days but just do what I can.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

I look all the time just as a quick resource of where I am in comparison to those around me. smile.gif

25th Jul, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I just checked it and its likely I might pass all of you today cause I've made so many posts and I'm still like only on 68%. I've not been here that long?

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 5 Poster Top Todays

Your getting close to me now. Looks like you will be top poster today. Your up to 71% now so your getting there. smile.gif

25th Jul, 2008 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

Great work Beowolf! You will be rolling those dice before you know it. The extra fp is just a nice bonus.

25th Jul, 2008 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

Actually I've passed all of you, there is no stopping the Beowolf! How much posts do I need per day to be considered active? I see I have like three posts a day isn't that enough?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 5

Apparently no you are closer though. I am sure the end of the race is near.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

If you were posting three or four times each day then you would be able to maintain it better. Since you have no posted for awhile the 3 a day will quickly get you on the bad list. I think today will help you stay a little more active. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,