Today's Top Poster - Page 6 of 30

I know I have slacked off a bit but I plan - Page 6 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 24th Sep, 2009 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2009 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster - Page 6

I wonder how many days I would have to go before my 100% dropped? I know I can go two to three days and have it not drop. I wonder if there is a formula that is in play somewhere? I do know that when I am posting I am always in the top five.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2009 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

With all this posting I'm doing I'm like the top today and some other days too. Its really tiring I don't know how some of you do it honestly.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

I know I am always in the top five if I am not the top poster. I do not do it to be top poster it just happens. I try to post around 20 posts a day if I can. I am glad to see you up there Play. I think once you get back to 75% you can relax some and just post 4-5 times a day.

25th Jul, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Poster Top Todays

Yeah you have like loads of posts I dont know how you do it man you have like 3 people typong for you or something? I could not keep this up everyday I'd go like insane.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

Nope I type all these responses myself. I would love to have someone to type for me be cause I am not a fast typist. I would post more faster if I had people typing for me. smile.gif

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster

I wonder if I will ever not be in the top five on days that I am here?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2009 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 6

Actually, I thought you were becoming soft because your post rate is down to 16 and you said you wanted to maintain it at 20 which I thought realistically was not possible given your circumstances. Do not worry you still have to catch up to then News bot, LDS_forever, and of course me. wink.gif

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2009 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 6

I know I have slacked off a bit but I plan to get my post level back up. I know the next person I will pass up is LDS_Forever as the new bot will pass her shortly. I do plan to be up there with you JB. I am getting close to my first 10,000.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,