Today's Top Poster - Page 7 of 30

I've been watching it but when you - Page 7 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Dec, 2016 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Top 20 Posters - This Thread is meant for Support related issues and not how many Posts you have.
Today's Top Poster Related Information to Today's Top Poster
Top PosterPlease note, this Thread is meant as a review only of the Top Poster option. Suggestions and questions included. If you merely want to focus on who has the most Posts today / overall or someone's Posting activity then please use: Post Count Rants Thread so that we can focus on the feature and not the Posters.
2nd Oct, 2009 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 7

international QUOTE (KNtoran @ 16-Sep 09, 8:41 AM)
I wonder if I will ever not be in the top five on days that I am here?

Well you are in 10th place, but it should not matter, just answering your question. sneaky.gif

Today's Top Poster
Today's Top Poster (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Poster Top Todays

I believe that I have risen a few spots since that post was made today. smile.gif

2nd Oct, 2009 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Feedback & FAQ News Community

Wait, I didn't realize this was here. Now, I'm seeing a different side of Knotran. I'll like have to start paying some more attention.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2009 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster
A Friend

Page 7 Poster Top Todays

I do know that when I first sign in some days I will be very low on the top poster area. But by the end of my posting day I am always in the top five. That is what I meant about being in the top five.

28th Nov, 2016 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Poster Top Todays

After many years we decided to add back a Top Poster Contest with loads of FP to give away according to: These Rules as part of our Specials weekend. Here are the results below:.

Today's Top Poster
Today's Top Poster (Hover)

16th Dec, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster

Win 100 FP Daily!

I've added in code that makes a check every 24 hours to see who was the Top Poster and automatically award 100 FP to your account. You should also get Email notification. Please see the first Post of this Thread for details.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2016 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster - Page 7

Count Down Added

Earlier today I added a counter so anyone can see when next the check will be made to see who will be the next Top Poster.

18th Dec, 2016 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Today's Top Poster Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 7

I've been watching it but when you have posters with numbers in the high 20s and 30s there is no way to catch up with them. I will have to plan it. wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Today's Top Poster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,