Planning A Wedding - Page 2 of 2

Okay, now this was a darn smart planner. I'm - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Jul, 2017 - 10:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th May, 2006 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Planning A Wedding - Page 2

international QUOTE (BabyBlues @ 4-May 06, 9:48 AM)
I don't think I would be comfortable even touching a dress that cost $2,000. I would probably ruin it. . ....

I wouldn't have been comfortable in such an expensive dress either. That's why I chose to find a dress on ebay.

The homemade invitations sound like a great idea. The craft stores are such a good place to find the paper and some come with software to create invitations.

The whole idea for a wedding is to create a day that you and the groom will both enjoy. Cook-outs are great because everyone can be relaxed and have fun. It should reflect your personalities.

My wedding to my ex-husband was not enjoyable. It was at the home at a coworker, but everything was so formal. There was fancy food I didn't like and multiple forks to eat with. My family was definitely out of place. My sister, aunt, uncle, and grandmother were at a table. None of them knew which fork to use. So my grandmother picked up a fork and everyone followed her lead. But it was the wrong fork. We laugh about it now, but I regret that I didn't stay true to myself.

So I vowed that when I married bwren I would do something that was personal and perfect for us.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2006 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Wedding Planning

My older sister's wedding reception was a cookout in my parents' backyard, with a live band playing southern rock and country western. We had a blast! My sister's dress was made by a seamstress from a picture my sister had found in a magazine, which I think she paid something like $300 for ~ a designer dress! And each of us bridesmaids made our own dresses from a similar pattern we bought. The only flowers were the bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids and a pretty spray over the patio roof; as the entire yard was planted with a border of spring flowers, there wasn't any need for more. It was really a lot of fun, very "homey" and casual, and it was perfect for both our families to feel comfortable.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2012 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Planning A Wedding Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Bela

Comments: I think most couples feel the need to satisfy others when planning their wedding but would rather do something else! Its a tricky one. At the end of the day its your own wedding and you should be able to do what you want. A bit controversial! And lets not get into the amount of money you need to spend on doing what you didn't want anyway! Your crochet at the engagement party sounds brilliant! A lovely thing for people to remember you by!

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Wedding Planning

Wedding debacles: 'I can't do this, I hate him'

BRIDESMAID for hire Jen Glantz has seen a lot of weddings - but some take it to a whole new level. These are her most cringe-worthy horror stories. Ref. Source 3l.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wedding Planning

How bride spent just $1600 on wedding. A THRIFTY Aussie bride threw a lavish wedding party in Scotland for 100 people on a shoestring. This is how she did it. Source 2b.

Planning A Wedding
Planning A Wedding (Hover)

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2017 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Planning A Wedding
A Friend

Planning A Wedding

Okay, now this was a darn smart planner. I'm sure the pub figured they'd provide the food at a bargain and make it all up on the booze they would serve to the people attending… and probably did. Smart bride and a smart husband for listening to her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Planning A Wedding

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,