Old Lady Crossing RPG

Old Lady Crossing Rpg - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2006 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
14th Dec, 2005 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Old Lady Crossing RPG

This Dramatist role,

Old Lady Crossing

As fate would have it, all of you are now ready to exit the crowded shopping area only to be confronted by a long line of cars at a standstill. This gets you on edge not only because it is a pain staking occurence at an odd time, but the fuel of the panic among the locals to get to safety. Then an old lady who has chosen to cross the road side entrance with her 5 dogs makes matters worst. Her dogs are of different shapes and sizes and they all get away from her rather suddenly and start running in and out of cars causing an instant brake to traffic. Everyone gets out of their car trying to 'help'. You decide that if you are going to get out of this then you need to do the same.

[b]GM: In this game you cannot leave the parking lot and you will never catch any of the dogs, but you will witness others trying to do so and that should make for some entertaining threads. DO NOT describe your own attempts to catch any dog, only what you witness of others, including other players. You may interact with each other as needed, but ensure that the story flows.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2005 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

RPG Crossing Lady Old

After *finally* getting free of the long lines in the store, stowing her gear in the trunk of her car, and bidding "good luck" to her friends, Rozalynn finds herself stuck in a long line of cars now stuck in the parking lot. Checking her gas guage, Roz sighs meaningfully and peeks in her rear-view mirror to see who is behind her. She hears the barking of many dogs, and by the sound there are several different types. Looking toward the front of the line, she sees an old lady who seems distressed, and dogs everywhere! Roz gets out of her car to have a look, and see if she can help.

9th May, 2006 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Old Lady Crossing RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah is happy to know she is out of the store, suddenly she says to herself "...but what the heck is that awful smell coming from?! Oh my goodness, dogs! big, lazy and dirty dogs! Who can possible own all these animals?". She cover her nose with her fingers in a natural reaction of displeasure, she sees Roz and tries to get closer to her and then says...

"My goodness, have you seen that? Look all these crazy people trying to catch these dogs. I would not even dream to touch them. They look so...so...so...you know "doggierish""

10th May, 2006 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

RPG Crossing Lady Old

Roz grins at Mariah's "dainty discomfort" but keeps her eyes on the loose dogs.

"I just feel bad for the little old lady! How will she ever track them all down between all these cars? I hope no one gets bitten..."

She watches as one burly fellow tries to catch a little white pouf of a dog, which escapes him by running right between his hands and under his truck, then out the other side and down the line of cars.

"Did you see the look on that guy's face, Mariah? What a riot! I thought he would fall right on his head." Rozalynn starts to giggle, just a little at first, and then suddenly the whole situation strikes her as pretty funny and she starts to laugh.

10th May, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Crossing Lady Old

Kim role,

Mariah starts laughing too "My goodness, this is just ridiculous. Look at that tiny lady trying to catch the English Sheppard by its hair", she says while shaking her head in disbelief. I just hope they do not come around me and bite me.

31st May, 2006 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Old Lady Crossing RPG

Kim role,

"Rozalynn, you suddenly went so quiet! How can you be that way with all these crazy dogs running up and down and smelling terribly?", says Mariah with a face of disgust.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2006 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG

"Oh, gosh," says Rozalynn, snapping out of her reverie... "I'm sorry, I was just trying to figure out how in the world these dogs were all going to get rounded up."

Shading her eyes with her hand, Roz looks toward the sidewalk where the old lady seems in hysterics. "Should we go talk to the lady, Mariah? Maybe she could use some kindness in this situation...." Roz takes a few steps toward the lady, then turns back to beckon Mariah with a wide grin. "C'mon, friend ~ let's go see what's up with her."

1st Jun, 2006 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Old Lady Crossing RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

"Okay", says Mariah "But I hope is not those type of ladies that will start to cry and make a big deal about it because I can't handle it", she says while looking at her watch. "Did anybody call the police?", she adds.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Old Lady Crossing RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,