Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 4 of 5

Feigning shock, Roz gasps at Mariah. "What?! - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2006 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
9th Sep, 2006 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

"Where the heck the lady went? That's not the lady Roz!", says Mariah frantically. Don't tell me that she left us with all these dogs!

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2006 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

RPG Crossing Lady Old

Roz tilts her head to the side in puzzlement (not unlike the little poodle in her arms). "What? What do you mean that's not her? She... it's... wait just a doggone minute!" Roz spins in a circle, looking for the little old lady. With a stricken face, she turns to Mariah. "Where did she go?"

28th Sep, 2006 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Old Lady Crossing RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"I don't know! BUT I tell you I am OUT of here!", says Mariah and starts walking away while shaking her head.

29th Sep, 2006 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Crossing Lady Old

"What? Mariah! You can't just *leave*!" She shakes her head and watches Mariah stalking off.

"You have got to be kidding me..." Rozalynn scans the area again, disbelieving that the little old lady could have abandoned her dogs, and left this crazy mess in the parking lot. She turns to the little dog in her arms and asks, "Now what, missy? You wanna come live with me?"

1st Oct, 2006 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Crossing Lady Old

Kim role,

Mariah walks a few steps, sighs and turns back towards Roz...she is rolling eyes and says "Well...umm...I can't leave you all by yourself with this mess", so..."Just tell me you have this GREAT plan to get us out of here".

1st Oct, 2006 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG

Roz sighs, but smiles a crooked grin. "No great plan, my friend, but it looks like all the dogs have run off. We couldn't manage to herd them into one place, but apparently we scared 'em. Look, people are starting to drive off." She shrugs. "Thanks for not walking out, Mariah... but I guess we're going get out of here anyway."

Roz looks down at the little poodle in her arms. "I think I made a friend, Mariah! I can't just let her go off on her own. What shall I call her?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2006 - 2:28am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Old Lady Crossing RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

"Call her Smelly, because she *does* smell!", says Mariah with an expression of disgust. "Do you plan to take ummm *that thing* with you?"

2nd Oct, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Old Lady Crossing RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Feigning shock, Roz gasps at Mariah. "What?! Smelly?! Noooo, she's really sweet, Mariah." She takes a little sniff of the puffy white dog and winces. "Oh, well, nothing that a good bath won't cure, right?"

Roz looks around and sees that many people have already found their way out of the lot. Her car is like a rock in a stream, with cars flowing around it toward the exit. "C'mon Mariah. Let's get out of here."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Old Lady Crossing RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,