Prince

Prince - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Feb, 2007 - 9:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
15th Dec, 2005 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Prince

Prince

I used to be a real fan of Prince after he came out with Purple Rain. I then went back to gather most of his albums, but that era is over and so is my interest in his music. He has been quiet for a long time, but seems to have recently emerged with yet another record deal. Any Prince fans here?

Here is a clip from the story:

Prince, who famously scrawled "slave" on his face during a dispute with his record company in the mid-1990s, said Tuesday he received everything he wanted in his latest deal with Universal Records.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051214/ap_en_mu/people_prince

Prince
Prince (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2005 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Prince

I like you JB, was a prince fan years ago. I have not listened to a Prince album in quite some time, and frankly I don't really care to. I am almost curious enough about his possible come back to buy a cd just to see, but I really doubt that I will. It would be great to be able to read some reviews from some Prince fans if anyone happens to stumble here.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Prince
A Friend

Prince Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Okay...I was a Prince fan from way back so I was interested in his new releases enough to buy the CD. Overall, it is quality stuff. I am just trying within my own mind to define why it isn't spectacular. I think mainly because Prince has tempered some of his style and material with age...and whats left is very good music...but nothing that grabs you and screams to be heard over and over. All in all his recent release is a fitting legacy for a man and an artist who has survived some turbulent years and come out of it with his sanity intact. After all, he could be whacko like Michael Jackson....instead he stands to keep his place in history as an extraordinary artist with an edge to his pop lyrics.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Prince
A Friend

Prince

I was done with Prince for a long time, but then he came out with musicology. That CD was really good and was dynamically different from anything I had heard from him before. I still don't have allot of interest in his music, but I'm not surprised he is trying to put out another album.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2006 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prince

Prince's second wife seeks divorce

Prince's second wife, Manuela Testolini Nelson, has filed for divorce from the pop superstar, his attorney has confirmed.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060727/ap_en_..._prince_divorce

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2007 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prince

No malfunction as Prince rocks halftime

Prince, who became a Jehovah's Witness in the mid-1990s, no longer wears yellow, butt-baring pants as he did at the 1991 MTV Video Music Awards (prompting Howard Stern's send-up at the '92 VMAs). The closest thing to a fashion statement Sunday night was an odd kerchief on his head. So the NFL had no repeat of the 2004 Janet Jackson/ Justin Timberlake show, which happened the last time CBS broadcast the game.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070205/ap_en_..._bowl_tv_review

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Feb, 2007 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Prince

I did not know he is a Jehovah Witness, he hardly seems like the type, but if so I am happy for him as it is a far cry from his former lifestyle. That was a also a welcomed gift for him to perform in the Superbowl - go Prince.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2007 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Prince
A Friend

Prince Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I thought the performance was really good. He got the chance to put his best foot forward and show the world how great a guitarist he is. I know people like my dad never really knew what kind of musician he was. It was nice to see him really show case his talent on such a global scale.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Prince

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,