Mariah Carey - Page 5 of 7

I like a few Mariah Carey tunes but she is - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mariah Carey - Page 5

Inside Mariah and James' love nest

MARIAH Carey and her billionaire fiance James Packer have moved into this new palatial Mediterranean mansion worth $11 million. Ref. Source 9m.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Carey Mariah

Mariah: 'No premarital sex for me'

MARIAH Carey has the ultimate defence against claims she cheated on ex-fiance James Packer as the singer reportedly never seals the deal before marriage. Ref. Source 5o.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mariah's NYE concert meltdown

IT WAS no wardrobe malfunction, but Mariah Carey's Times Square NYE concert was memorable for all the wrong reasons. Ref. Source 9q.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Carey Mariah

I would hate for that to happen to me. Why didn't they just stop the music and fix it rather than keep playing that would have been so much better than putting Mariah Carey on the spot like that.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Carey Mariah

Yes, that was just a terrible situation to be put in. At least a million people there in Times Square not to mention the millions watching at home I can't imagine how embarrassing that was for Mariah. sad.gif.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey

I'm not a sound mixing engineer but from what little I do know they were supposed to put a couple speakers facing her direction so she could also hear the sound. Either speakers weren't there, they weren't connected or she didn't have her ear piece. Unbelievable that something like this isn't checked before.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey
A Friend

Mariah Carey - Page 5

I have to assume that someone will be without a job in the near future. There is no excuse for that to happen. It's not like it was her first performance or something.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Mariah Carey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I like a few Mariah Carey tunes but she is not really what I'm into. She always wears the same kind of dress at most of her appearances and loves to date billionaires.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Mariah Carey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,