Mother Teresa - Page 2 of 3

"It's the greatest poverty to - Page 2 - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 25th Jan, 2013 - 4:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Mother Teresa
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2009 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mother Teresa - Page 2

Anniversary of Mother Teresa's Death Good Time to Take Up the Pro-Life Mission

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Saturday is the anniversary of the death of Mother Teresa, long regarded as the unofficial patron saint of the pro-life movement. As Catholics remember the sister whose selflessness and sacrifice for unborn children and others became an international model, Father Frank Pavone says now is a good time to take up her pro-life mission. "Mother Teresa of Calcutta was called from this world on September 5, 1997," Pavone, the head of Priests for Life, recalls. "In my many conversations with her about the pro-life movement, it was very clear that she expected us not simply to pray but to intervene," he explained. "She told me about how she went to the places where abortions were performed and took the women by the arm, away from that place of death and to her communities where they would find hope and life for themselves and their children," Pavone said. Although many pro-life advocates will remember her life in many ways, Pavone says their is one way that is the best: "Above all, honor her by imitating her." Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2009 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Teresa Mother

What a wonderful woman and Catholic. Her love and devotion to those in need was so special.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mother Teresa Catholicism Studies

India rejects Mother Teresa claim

India rejects a demand by Albania for the return of the remains of Mother Teresa, currently buried in Calcutta. Ref. Source 9

15th Oct, 2009 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Teresa Mother

Albania's claim is stupid. Mother Theresa was Indian therefore she's resting where she belongs, her country of birth.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2011 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Teresa Mother

"There is hunger for ordinary bread, and there is hunger for love, for kindness, for thoughtfulness; and this is the great poverty that makes people suffer so much."
-- Mother Teresa

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2012 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Mother Teresa

"Stay where you are. Find your own Calcutta. Find the sick, the suffering, and the lonely right there where you are - in your own homes and in your own families, in your workplaces and in your schools. You can find Calcutta all over the world, if you have the eyes to see. Everywhere, wherever you go, you find people who are unwanted, unloved, uncared for, just rejected by society - completely forgotten, completely left alone."
-- Mother Teresa (1910-1997); Founder Of The Missionaries Of Charity

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2012 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Mother Teresa - Page 2

Name: Abby

Title: Hunger

Comments: There are too many hungry people still in our country? This is a reminder to all missionaries of charity don't forget Mother Teresa and what she stood for.

international QUOTE
Help me to spread your fragrance wherever I go flood my soul with your spirit and life

This the first two lines written from Mother Teresa to Jesus.

Source 1: The Pieta prayer book

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2013 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Mother Teresa Studies Catholicism - Page 2

"It's the greatest poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."
-- Mother Teresa, Roman Catholic nun

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mother Teresa

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,