JB's Home Made Pizza 3

Jb' S Home Made Pizza 3 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 26th May, 2013 - 10:05pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 12 61 223 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Discuss  JB' s Home Made Pizza 3
Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,258
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 978.61 FP
Charm: 314
JB's Home Made Pizza 3

In the continuing saga of home made pizza I will introduce to you yesterday's dinner:

* Taco based sauce that I make with: (Pepper sauce, garlic, tomato sauce, vinegar, onions, and oregano)
* Pineapple
* Tomatoes
* Green peppers
* Onions
* Garnished with pizza herbs

Other pizzas:
Pizza 1, Pizza 2

Attached Image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,258
Avg: 8.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 978.61 FP
Charm: 314
This is how it looks after it comes out of the oven, by the way, I used the usual cheddar cheese:

Attached Image

Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Pandora
Dia. Mod
(+)
It was absolutely fantastic, no words can describe how great it tasted! It knocked me down though, I went to sleep earlier because it made me really sleepy and woke up at 5 something in the morning thinking it was Monday. JB's pizzas are powerful.

Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Pandora, all you have to do is say "No" And I will not bring anymore of these tasty pizzas.

I should mention then when serving these pizzas I usually put on the side a salad / slaw which in yesterday's case was: cabbage, cucumbers and tomatoes in Italian dressing. On the side are a few nacho chips.

Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
Looks really good, JB! I would take off the pineapple (personal taste: I hate pineapple on pizza) and change it with eggplants (they taste so good when baked in an oven).

Just out of curiosity: what are exactly the pizza herbs?

Which kind of cabbage you used for the salad? I love the white one cut in thin stripes... Yum!

Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Attached Image QUOTE (Bruconero)
Just out of curiosity: what are exactly the pizza herbs?

Oregano, chilli and it list the rest as "Italian Herbs" Which I guess will include thyme and parsley.

Attached Image QUOTE
Which kind of cabbage you used for the salad?

Yes, the white kind, but my favorite for salad is iceberg lettuces which is too expensive here so I do not use it often.

Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
I love the iceberg lettuce too but here simply doesn't exist. My basic salad is usually a mix of green lettuce and romain with tomatoes, onion and fresh raw champignons cut very thin. I just put some olive oil with oregano and lemon as dressing. Or with cocumber but I then will use vinegar instead of lemon.

Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)
JB you sure do make a lot of pizza. It must be like totally cool to hang at your house with all that cooking you're doing.

Guest please SHARE: "JB's Home Made Pizza 3" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any JB's Home Made Pizza 3 Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: JB's Home Made Pizza 3

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (13)
KNtoran

Noukril (13)
Belial

Ragnar (12)
Krusten

Krusten (10)
Chynacat

Melodie (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Goldendawn / Aaroni (9)
Wizard / Merlin (8)
Thaosx / Dazrin (8)
Txtrpg / Zork (2)
Stacia / Charmaine (5)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 4 Hours Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 9 Hours Ago
Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Chynacat 2.2 Days Ago
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 5.2 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1 Week Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Extra! 6th Apr, 2017 - 10:49am
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Krusten 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:56am
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:53am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm
USA Memorial Day: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am