Gwynedd Medieval Builders

Gwynedd Medieval Builders - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 30th May, 2013 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Medeival Buildings This Thread will be the dedicated SHOP where you can see the First Post for information about what you need to get started and the cost of it. Do not ask Support Questions here, this is ONLY for transactions between Gwynedd Builders and your Character.
29th May, 2013 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

Out of Character: It will be nice to have this process automated through a script but rather than wait til I get time to code it let's begin!

In Character:: "Lads and Lasses, look below fer meh price list. We be havin' builders a plenty that can build thy sweet home here in Gwynedd. All it takes is a little of yer gold**and ye be read to start. Have a look at meh price list why don't ye:"

** Translation: FP or Forum Points

AVAILABLE ITEMS IN ORDER OF ATTAINMENT:

Out of Character: You start with "A" And then go down the alphabet as you have FP to conduct 'business'. You may select more than one purchase however it cannot be out of sync. For instance, you can buy A, B, C in one go but you cannot buy A, C, E.

A. Start a Thread and give a short Description (Clear the land): 100FP
You cannot start a Thread here on your own, it has to be opened for you, this is the way to do it and must be the first thing you do.

To complete your order you MUST give:
Along with your purchase you must add a short description to tell others what your role in the Gwynedd Village will be. This should include your profession in the Village. Please do NOT select the SAME profession that already exists in the Gwynedd Village.

Here is a list of possible Professions:
Acrobat
Alchemist
Animal Trainer (Specify which animal)
Apothecarist
Architect
Armorer
Artist
Astrologer
Baker
Barrister
Blacksmith
Bookbinder
Bowyer
Brewer
Bricklayer
Candlemaker
Carpenter
Cartographer
Clothier
Cook
Diplomat
Dyer
Engineer
Engraver
Farmer
Fisherman
Forester
Fortune-Teller
Furrier
Gardener
Glassblower
Grain Merchant
Gravedigger
Herald
Herbalist
Horse handler
Hunter
Innkeeper
Interpreter
Jester
Jeweler
Leatherworker
Locksmith
Messenger
Miner
Minstrel
Moneylender
Navigator
Painter
Peddler
Physician
Playwright
Politician
Potter
Rat Catcher
Sailor
Scribe
Servant
Shipwright
Shoemaker
Spy
Stable owner
Stonecarver
Storyteller
Weaver

Initially your Thread will be closed until you can Build a Hut (See below: B.)

How To Role-Play B. Build something you can live in (Build a Hut): 100FP
A Hut will show in your Thread's description box. This shows you are not a freeloader and is the beginning of your living in Gwynedd. It also opens up your Thread so you can begin 'living'. You can always look at the Gwynedd Village Tavern for an example.

C. Decide which Mini-avatar represents your profession (Symbolize yourself): 100FP
A small Avatar that represents your general profession will appear in your Thread's description box. This gives flavor and attention to your messages.

D. Upgrade Hut (A better building is constructed for you): 200 FP
An icon representing your new home is shown, your rank in the village also goes up significantly.

E. Choose a look for your Posts (Decorate your home): 400 FP
There are some set looks that you can have for your Posts:
A. Flowery
B. Stone wall
C. Nature filled
D. Builder (Wooden)

F. Custom Look (An artist makes you a portrait): 800FP
You get your own Avatar just as you see in the Gwynedd Tavern Owner's Posts. You need to give TWO pieces of information:
A. Your Character NAME
B. The kind of face you will like to have (no guarantees, no refund)

G. Custom Pet A pet of your choosing is added to your home: 500FP

NOTE: When you get a pet then the Random Event Bot is also activated for your account.

H. Upgrade Strong Home (A better building is constructed for you): 400 FP
An icon representing your new home is shown, your rank in the village also goes up significantly.

I. Upgrade Classy Home (A better building is constructed for you): 600 FP

J. Upgrade Castle (A better building is constructed for you): 1000 FP

Also your Thread is highlighted in a pastel color of your choosing! Ensure to choose the color you want.

Rules of this Transaction

Out of Character: ONLY Post in this Thread if you are ready to start and have sufficient FP. You should Reply with the items you wish to buy and their accompanying descriptions / selection. I will then subtract the FP and add the items to your Thread. Here is an example:

EXAMPLE OF TRANSACTION

YOU: "Hello Sir Tavern Owner, I'm indeed ready to live in this village and will need the following if you please,"

Clear the land (A.) and build a Hut (B.) for me.

ME: I will then do it and reply in Character: "Ah yes Sir, thy plot of land is read for thee, do enjoy."

Post Date: 29th May, 2013 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Builders Medieval Gwynedd

Out of Character: Well you know I will be part of this How fast can I buy things?

In Character: Well Hello me would like to buy some land and a hut for now I will add to that as I get more aquainted with things here soon.

29th May, 2013 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Medieval Builders RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

In Character: Ah good Sir, ye have heard about the good living in our young village eh? I will be more than happy to issue a spot of land fer thee, but I'm missing some information. Be sure to check my prior message and give me all the details.

30th May, 2013 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Mr. Builder, I am most interested in your Gwynedd village. I will like a plot of land, a hut, and a mini-avatar to start for now please. (A,B,C).

My Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

Rather off topic, but...
I didn't see where I could choose the mini-avatar so if you can select one that matches what I described, thank you!

Post Date: 30th May, 2013 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello sir tavern owner I wish to clear some land (A) and Build a hut (B) for me.

30th May, 2013 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

In Character: Lad, meh ears are in good order, ye said that already but I needest something ye have not given, let me show thee the builder's manifesto:

international QUOTE (From first Post)
Along with your purchase you must add a short description to tell others what your role in the Gwynedd Village will be.

Post Date: 30th May, 2013 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ahh I see where I took a wrong turn.

My introduction to this nice village is where my services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

You can fix me up with a avatar too.

30th May, 2013 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Medieval Builders Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG

A well intentioned visior says...

Blesses on thee, Mason. I heard that a new settlement is being built in this valley and I'm just looking for a place to set up my trade. I'm an alchemist and creator of wonders that go beyond the imagination! An eccentric inventor, someone would say.
I would love to invest some of my modest savings to buy a small piece of land and have a hut built on it. I would also like to have a big sign put in front of my house to let all the dwellers know that Bruconero the Artificer has moved here (A, B, C).

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Medieval Builders

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,