James Comey - Page 3 of 7

And if I were President Trump I'd - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th May, 2017 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
  James Comey FBI Director
12th May, 2017 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

James Comey - Page 3

Trump gets rid of anyone that does not make him look good. There is so much controversy surrounding Trump and that's all Comey was trying to do, his job. He was very neutral and attempted to keep it that way, but Trump wanted his wink eye too.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

Comey James

Yes, I think you have the right of it here. He demands complete loyalty and that isn't what the FBI is about.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

James Comey History & Civil Business Politics

President Trump tweeted a thinly veiled threat to fired FBI Director James Comey, an extraordinary development in Trump’s ongoing feud with the agencies investigating alleged ties between his campaign and Russia.

The tweet seemed to suggest there are possibly recorded conversations that could be leaked to counter Comey if necessary: "James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press."

Another tweet from the President offered a potential solution to criticisms that the White House can't get its story straight about Comey’s firing: cancel all press briefings.

"As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!" Trump tweeted. "Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "Press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???" Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

Page 3 Comey James

This is what I mean in the other thread about president Trump and his tweets. He gave a perfectly plausible explanation of what he meant when he tweeted this… but the press had already taken it and twisted it. I know he's trying to get out there and talk to the people, and for this age this is equivalent to Roosevelt's fireside chats on the radio of that age. He also actually answers questions truthfully when he is interviewed… which is incredibly rare in a politician. Their answers are always so darn measured. It's refreshing to have someone actually just answer questions without twisting the answer so it isn't related to the original question at all. But he needs to find a way to not get misinterpreted.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

Comey James

Like I have said the news is twisting and flaming the fires of mistrust and tyranny to try to get and keep to that point that they want to rise up and cause a civil war. The news media is eating this up and as long as they are flaming the fires they are happy. They no long report the truth and just the news they report things they know will help them reach their agendas and never mind the truth about Comey.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey

President Trump needs to get his team a clear message to convey. One clear message. Then he needs to stick with it and have them stick with it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

James Comey - Page 3

Senate Judiciary Committee tells Trump to turn over Comey tapes. The bipartisan leadership of the Senate Judiciary Committee asked the White House to hand over by next week all notes and records, including any audio tapes, of interactions with former FBI director James Comey relating to the bureau's ongoing investigation of Russian contacts with associates of President Trump. After firing Comey last week, Trump indicated in a tweet that there may be tapes of their conversations. The request is one of several steps the Republican-controlled Congress has taken to advance investigations of the Trump White House in response to allegations that Trump asked Comey to end the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, one of the key players in the Russia probe. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

And if I were President Trump I'd do the same thing every single president before him has done to these requests and claim executive privilege. And then I wouldn't a darn thing to the press and I wouldn't tweet about it either.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: James Comey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,