James Comey - Page 4 of 7

I'm so done reading this crap that - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
  James Comey FBI Director
Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

James Comey - Page 4

Fired FBI director James Comey agrees to testify before Senate intelligence committee in open session. Amid reports that President Trump called James Comey a "Real nut job" after firing him, former FBI director James Comey agreed to testify before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the committee's chairmen announced Friday. They said the hearing will be scheduled after Memorial Day. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Comey James

Russian FM Lavrov Refutes Claims That He. Discussed Comey's Dismissal With Trump;
According to the mainstream media, while speaking with Lavrov, Trump reportedly said: "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off… I'm not under investigation." Ref. Source 1y.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

James Comey History & Civil Business Politics

Fired FBI director James Comey plans to testify publicly [June 8] in the Senate as early as next week to confirm bombshell accusations that President Donald Trump pressured him to end his investigation into a top Trump aide's ties to Russia, a source close to the issue said Wednesday.

Final details are still being worked out and no official date for his testimony has been set. Comey is expected to appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is investigating possible connections between the Trump campaign and Russia during last year's presidential election. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

Page 4 Comey James

Okay, now this would be a bombshell. Pressuring the FBI director may just be obstruction. But I have to say may because President Trump is the head of the very branch the FBI is in. I have to also say, he has the authority to grant pardons and amnesty. Wouldn't that be the same thing yet not be considered obstruction? I have to admit, this is way outside of my comfort zone, but I did a little research and it appears the President has broad powers here.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

Comey James

He does, but actively interfering in an ongoing investigation is one thing the president explicitly cannot do. That is after all what Nixon did that warranted the impeachment procedures against him.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey

True, that was the one thing that was really the impetus behind beginning the impeachment before he resigned.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

James Comey - Page 4

James Comey approached AG Jeff Sessions with concerns about Trump. James Comey went to Sessions to express his uneasiness about the president’s direct contact with him. Source 2f.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I'm so done reading this crap that comes from 'unnamed sources,' 'people with knowledge of, or any other accusation that isn't cited. It's too easy for these people to lie and the press is far too eager to gobble it all up.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: James Comey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,