James Comey - Page 5 of 7

I think they have to try to keep Comey in - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
  James Comey FBI Director
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

James Comey - Page 5

Fired FBI director James Comey delivers opening statement in highly anticipated Senate hearing. James Comey is delivering his opening statement in Thursday's Senate Intelligence Committee hearing, which addresses encounters in which he says President Trump pressed him to pledge his loyalty and drop the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Russia. The committee posted Comey's explosive seven-page statement on its website yesterday afternoon. His written testimony described several different contacts he had with Trump, including a Jan. 27 dinner where he said the president told him, "I need loyalty. I expect loyalty."

Comey documented Trump conversations over concerns that 'he might lie about the nature of our meeting". During Thursday's Senate Intelligence Committee hearing, the committee's vice chairman, Democratic Sen. Mark Warner, asked the former FBI director why he felt compelled to keep a written record of conversations with Trump. Comey cited "The nature of the person" and added, "I was honestly concerned he might lie about the nature of our meeting." Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Comey James

His answer to the president "We'll see what we can do… " will sink his case. I think he should have said something like "I understand what you are saying Mr. President, I will take it under advisement" or something like that. Trump is a very intimidating figure.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

James Comey History & Civil Business Politics

Trump lawyer says Comey made 'unauthorized disclosures' of 'privileged' conversations with the president. While President Trump stayed unusually silent on James Comey, his lawyer stressed Thursday that the former FBI director testified that the president is not under investigation for collusion with Russia during last year's election. "It is now established that there the President was not being investigated for colluding with the or attempting to obstruct that investigation. As the Committee pointed out today, these important facts for the country to know are virtually the only facts that have not leaked during the long course of these events." Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Comey James

Trump fires back on Twitter: 'Comey is a leaker!' President Trump ended his Twitter silence early Friday, claiming James Comey's testimony vindicated him. Source 5b.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Comey James

Comey Shows Americans That Law Does Not Apply To The Elite By Michael Scheuer. Comey is nothing but a lying, two-bit Clinton-[..]. - Source 4z.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

James Comey

Trump to break silence on Comey tapes. DONALD Trump is set to make an announcement on alleged recordings of his private chats with fired FBI Director James Comey. Source 7e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey - Page 5

Why do they keep this on the news? Some things are just better to let go away and this is one of them. Or maybe I'm just out of my mind and President Trump is a genius with his hand on the pulse of America, or at least the Americans that are his supporters. After all, they have gone five and oh in these special elections. Maybe keeping this in the news fires up his base? I just don't know any more.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

James Comey
A Friend

James Comey Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

I think they have to try to keep Comey in the news as a way to fire up the pro Clintons so that the news can keep both sides at each others throats so they can try to sneak something past the viewers.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: James Comey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,