Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 26 of 46

To her surprise she sees him also visit the - Page 26 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Feb, 2015 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 46 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

18th Jan, 2015 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 26

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

"Ah, such a nice color now everyone will see my castle from miles aways. Surely they'll think I am the owner of the village and they won't be very far from the truth." She laughs in a soft diabolical way.

25th Jan, 2015 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Not satisfied that this is the end of her 'upgrade' she sets herself thinking how she could make things more difficult for others in the village without them knowing it. She rubs her chin like if she had a beard.

30th Jan, 2015 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Maybe I should start the first money system with my face on the coins of course" She says while making her rounds in her large castle.

"Perhaps I can raise an army and conquer beyond this village as well." The prospect is so exciting she can feel herself smiling.

1st Feb, 2015 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 26 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

She smiles to herself dwelling on the thought. Then she decided to evaluate her rankings and saw that the Blacksmith was once again trying to get close to her position but she would have none of it!

5th Feb, 2015 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Plotting his downfall she looks to some old scrolls her grandmother passed down to her... Perhaps they might reveal something she did not know about the darker side.

9th Feb, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

"Hmmm... Now that's interesting", she says to herself while reading some of the dusty scrolls. "I didn't know I could do that with just these simple items." She rubs her hands back and forth already thinking of the cunning way she could apply what she is learning... A grin forms on her face.

11th Feb, 2015 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 26

From the corner of her eye she sees through her window the Blacksmith going to visit with the Hunter. She is immediately suspicious of the motives between the two. She looks on to see what happens.

18th Feb, 2015 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 26

To her surprise she sees him also visit the horse handler and then leave. What is he up to she wonders with a frown on her face. She plans some visits of her own very soon.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,