Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 2 of 46

"Eh, what? Are you still there? Do you - Page 2 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2013 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

1st Jun, 2013 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 2

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

While looking at the curious fellows strange body marks another appears at the door. Now she feels overwhelmed by these sudden forward visitors.

"Yes, yes. Hello there, how can I help you?" She replies not making her feelings about this small gathering.

She turns back to strange man, this looks more like a situation for a physician and not a fortune teller but perhaps I can better assist you when I have everything in place."

1st Jun, 2013 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe says to Krusten "Yes aren't you the fortune teller of this new village?" If Krusten says yes he will say "Oh, so I will like to see some of your skills, how much do you charge for that ma'am?".

1st Jun, 2013 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Yes I am, but as you will please notice I'm not ready, in fact the builders are only now moving out their tools from the recent renovations, you like?"

1st Jun, 2013 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 2 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Felipe says to Krusten with a smile "Oh yes this place is very nice, and big too, I hoping to expand my hut as big this one like the one you have. When you are going to be ready for your services ma'am?

1st Jun, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

"I still need to go out and get a few ingredients for my rituals to be performed, a better chair, some curtains, you know... Things that anyone would need to make a dwelling more homely. Come back in a couple of days and I should be able to give you a full reading.

1st Jun, 2013 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

"Well OK ma'am, good bye and see you in a few days!" Felipe says and he now goes off to his hut now.

2nd Jun, 2013 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 2

"Toodaloo" Says Krusten as she attempts to get back to her chores but the insistent alchemist is still there.

"Oh, you're still here?" She goes and sit down while continuing,

"I can't recommend anything at the moment. I need my time to get things straight, its a woman thing you know."

2nd Jun, 2013 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 2

A well intentioned visior says...

"Eh, what? Are you still there? Do you need something? Hey, what did you do to my hut? Oh, this is YOUR house...that's why everything looks so different. I had a brilliant idea about a new compound I want to create and maybe, following my thoughts, I got a little bit distracted. Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what happened. Time to go home. I still have to understand where did I put that piece of solid potassium that I won at an alchemical contest last year. See you".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (46) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,