Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 50 of 53

The weeks keep going by soo fast. The harvests - Page 50 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Nov, 2016 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 53 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 

Gwynedd Smithy - Blacksmith
Description: My services as a black smith can help the fine folks of this village with metal works like plows and horseshoes or a new wheel for their wagons.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 50

With the weekend upon us again I am happy to be able to get out and ride some. Watching the farmers continue their harvesting and the hard work they do to make sure we all have food for the winter and spring is inspiring. I think many people forget about the farmers and the work they do for us all.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

A new week has started and all is well. The farmers seem to be getting a lot done in the fields and it is looking like a lot of food for all this year. I am happy that my work has helped the farmers through out the year by keeping them sharp and in good repair.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Another week is past. The weather is still holding and it is nice out. Today felt more like a summer day than close to the middle of fall. I guess as long as the nice days hold out it gives the farmers more time in the fields. That is good for our village.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2016 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Page 50 Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well it is the last day of the tenth month all hallows eve is upon us today. Klar looks around his forge area and sees that all of his work is caught up for now. HE will bank the forge early tonight and then relax and watch the festivities in the village.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Blacksmith Gwynedd

Well the new month is here and the week is half over. By now we should start seeing frost or even some snow but the weather is still staying nice and the farmers almost have all the fields harvested and ready for the spring. This is a interesting year so far.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith

Another week has passed and the days are getting shorter while the nights get longer. Soon we will be in the grips of winter and the snow will fly. To see the world turn white is always nice.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith - Page 50

The weather is starting to turn a little bit cooler. Maybe we will have a winter this year. Watching the temperatures slowly lower makes one wonder at times. Klar will keep watch as he continues to work making sure that he gets more done during the nice weather.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2016 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Blacksmith
A Friend

Gwynedd Blacksmith Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 50

The weeks keep going by soo fast. The harvests are all almost in. Not much left to bring in at all. It is good to see that the weather held off to allow it all to be brought in and stored. Now most of the farmers can relax for the winter.

+  « First of 53 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Blacksmith

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,