Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 13 of 14

Klar hands over the one piece of gold and - Page 13 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Aug, 2014 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

Gwynedd Inn
Description: Innkeeper for my services, I hope I will be able to make lots of gold from this Village.

18th Jan, 2014 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 13

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

"Glad you like it. I can sell you the rump for just a few gold. You should be able to sell quite a few meals with that, interested?"

20th Jan, 2014 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

"Yes, I am quite interested on buying this, how much it costs for the rump exactly? 5 gold pieces?".

7th Jun, 2014 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Looking around at his place the Innkeeper thought to himself "Gosh, this hut needs to be expanded so at least my customers can feel that this is a good place. I hope I will be able to have enough gold to do this".

16th Aug, 2014 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 13 Innkeeper Gwynedd

"Phew, all this hard work makes me tired", He goes to a chair and sits down to rest, he then thought to himself "This inn will soon be expanded, and when it is done, that will attract more customers, and maybe even increase my rank in this village".

20th Aug, 2014 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Innkeeper Gwynedd

As soon as the new home was completed, the Innkeeper inspects the building inside and out.

"This is very nice house, much better than the old hut I used to have" Felipe then turns to his pet "Do you like your new home Sparky?".

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2014 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper

Klar come in to check out the new nicer looking inn. "Wow, this place looks very nice." He finds a place to sit and orders the current special.

22nd Aug, 2014 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Innkeeper - Page 13

"Thanks, it took me a long while in order to upgrade this place. Anyway, the special you are ordering, I think it is the meat pie you wanted? That would be 1 gold piece".

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2014 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Innkeeper
A Friend

Gwynedd Innkeeper Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 13

Klar hands over the one piece of gold and awaits his nice warm meat pie. After receiving and eating the tasty meal Klar thanks the inn keeper before heading back towards his home with a full belly.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Innkeeper

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,