The Next Skin

The Skin - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2006 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

The Next Skin

The Next Skin

This thread is different from 'Your Favorite Skin', within this thread you can place possible options for unique Skin themes you would like to see in the Future. Ensure to describe, colors, shapes and differences in your proposed Skin as opposed to existing ones.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

The Next Skin
A Friend

Skin The

I think a cool idea would be to have a political leaders skin. The problem I can for see with this is that leaders change often enough that it could never remain permanent.

Maybe a historical figures, or great moments in history (world) oriented.

Then you could always have a food skin. Using pictures of steaks, and chicken, and port, and ...... Never mind, bad idea.

4th Jan, 2006 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

The Next Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

You know that political / historical idea has already popped in my mind of recent, more especially because it will enable me to place it as the default for the Activism & Politics Board. I am not sure how many people would actually go for such a Skin though, so I am awaiting more ideas. This is not going to be an immediate implementation, so there is a lot of time for feedback still as creating a Skin is a lot of work.

12th Apr, 2006 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Skin The

Just had the thought of some type of underwater scheme. I am not good with specifics as you are but I thought that fish or sharks swimming in my posts could be cool.

12th Apr, 2006 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Skin The

Bwren, fish swimming in your posts? You mean an animated background? I think that would weigh down the system too much - both on the part of the user as animation takes up memory and on the server because animations of that length tend to be huge.

Right now I am actually split between three things I want to do:

1. A tropical Skin
2. A black skin patterned after Nightmares RPG
3. An angelic Skin

12th Apr, 2006 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

The Next Skin

I have to admit I really hadn't meant animated just the apprearance of actually. Fish with seaweed and bubbles. *From my experience with annimation you would be very correct at the load that it would consume.

Out of hte ones you listed I personally would prefer the Tropical skin. But then I am not the only one here so do not take my word for that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2006 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

The Skin

Having to update these Skins (now that there are so many) is quite a chore, so what I have decided to do is refine the Skins we now have rather than create more. You will see changes on each Skin as time goes on.

2nd Dec, 2006 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

The Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback

Well the Next Skin seemed to have arrived here quite by accident. With the merge of the Spanish Forum to here we now have the Latin-Mac Skin. It has all the features of the more loaded Skins plus words in Spanish for our bi-lingual users.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Next Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,