ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 50 of 66

Pretty much, though the other two haven't - Page 50 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 66 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 50

Hmm Jesla will use some strong arm tactics to build capital. She is the Royal Enforcer after all. It is important to be feared *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:32am

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Theaton has some specific stuff he will want to do first. Then if he is still free he will go work on his place some more.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aericsteele, I believe ICon is keeping track of the kingdom with a kingdom sheet located on page 1 of the Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red game thread and also on ICon's Home Base. There are details that he stated he wanted to keep secret from us; like the stat bonuses from the NPC's we have in leadership roles. That being said, it doesn't appear that he has edited either since we built some buildings because the Buildings bonuses still show as 0 in Economy, Loyalty, and Stability.

On my character's Home Base option, you can see the district grid layout of our settlement. Currently we have a Fort, Dance Hall, and Housing built in the settlement. We have claimed two hexes - the original one where the settlement is, and the hex to the immediate NE. In our settlement's hex we have built a Quarry as an improvement and in the hex to the NE we have built a farm.

In one of our meetings I broke down the various buildings that we should focus on depending on what we're doing. I wish I could just share the spreadsheet I made breaking it all down - it would really speed things up. As is, I proposed building a Mint next month, but a Foundry would be a really good idea too since we're going to claim the kobold's hex with the silver mine. That will give us a really good boost, especially if we build a Mine improvement in the silver mine's hex.

Daishain is right about the Garrison and Barracks. If you look at ICon's Home Base you can see part of the layout I've proposed. The Barracks will be built and eventually upgraded into a Garrison in our first district.

25th Feb, 2017 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 50 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

So what shall I have Kyra do, get with Archival to have her officially made Ambassitor perhaps after some roleplaying? Now that we are in the kingdom building aspect of the campaign I am at a bit of a loss on what to have her do.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Feb, 2017 - 4:53pm

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

You're not the only one a little lost, Icon and Diarmadhim are the ones who have that system down. I've been referencing it from time to time, getting used to it, but have a ways to go yet.

And basically yes, if Kyra has interest in taking on an active position within Freehold, this would be a good time to express that. If on the other hand you don't think she'd be asking for something of the sort right away, you could RP her as doing other things for the next month or so and getting to know the budding city and its leaders. Filling the position of Grand Diplomat is not an immediate priority, so no rush.

25th Feb, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

The Diplomat says...

So who is Kyra nearby too, who is she traveling back to the city with?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 50

She is with Archival, Mykael, Kresnik and the horse archers. Basically everyone but Theaton and Jesla. If I'm not mistaken they left you with the horse archers to discuss what to do about Theaton and Jesla.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Feb, 2017 - 5:56pm

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 50

Pretty much, though the other two haven't acknowledged Kresnik's request to separate a little from the others yet. They should be in sight, just not in hearing distance for casual speaking.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.