ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 51 of 66

I strongly recommend the use of Ultimate Charisma - Page 51 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 66 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

25th Feb, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 51

The Diplomat says...

I made an update, though it appears another reply was made when I did.

Maybe it can still be of use as is without another rewrite?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:19pm

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Thomas, how tall is Kyra ? Her description says she is 5'4". One description of her during a post you stated she was tall. Is 5'4" her correct height? I'm not nitpicking. I like to be able to visualize everyone as much as I can.

25th Feb, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Diplomat says...

Hmm, it may simply be perspective but yes 5' 4" is correct, if that isn't very tall I will make sure not to use that descriptor. At the time it may have simply been because I am used to roleplaying as tall characters and I didn't think Kyra might not be considered such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:26pm

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 51 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

5'4" is more average to short. Thank you. That helps. No worries. Looking forward to Jesla getting to know her better.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

If Kyra wants to be the grand diplomat, the first thing she should do is roleplay being diplomatic. You've done that a bit. But next you should make the three barons (Mykael, Theaton, and Archival) aware of your intention to stay in Freehold and your desire to be active in the community.

Just assume you catch us all together in your post doing so and we can speed up the process - as long as Theaton is in town instead of out at his house it would be fairly easy to assume we would all run into each other or meet at a time of your request. If you front load the conversation and state your specific strengths and any other details such as why you think you should have the position instead of Akiros (Mykael would agree with you, last I knew), the process will go by much faster biggrin.gif.

26th Feb, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

The Diplomat says...

Okay, I will make sure to follow that process to get things moving forward. Expected a post today though it may take some time to get together between calls and if I get an hour breakfast.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    26th Feb, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 51

Game Master says...

Kyrroeth, retraining the rage power will be fine, taking 5 days and costing 300 gold as a guideline. A little RP beforehand would also be good, we can message each other to avoid cluttering the game topic. The favoured class bonus is racial, so it can't be retrained. However, since you've never been at such low HP that it made a difference, I will allow you to switch the bonus. I wouldn't allow it for more established characters.

I would like to avoid using the rules for organizations, rooms and teams. They seem incompatiable with kingdom building. Firstly, they run on the order of days, not weeks or months. Secondly, your influence would be infinite within your own community, or at least would replenish to a large amount. Third, a build point spent on the lot where a business is located does what? Increase available resources? I know modern politicians often try to benefit themselves like this but there's no direct conversion one can do. Fourth, I presume most of you are taking the Leadership feat soon, so Labor would become a second replenishing resource. Lastly, I can barely track the kingdom building as is, I do not want to add more work for myself.

The simplest solution is the best. You are kingdom office bearers, so whatever you do within the kingdom should succeed as long as the kingdom is succeeding. Mykael can have a chapel or single shrine without it appearing as a shrine district on the grid. Kresnik can set up an alchemy shop, using craft checks to either brew specific potions or to earn money as he's currently doing. A mercenary guild would be even easier to run and it makes sense for a politician to try and control all sources of military force. Keep roleplaying what you are doing as part of downtime so it reminds me and I can write events and plot related to what you want to do.

Yeah, I really should update the kingdom sheet, but there's been so much to do and I also forgot my laptop charger at work. Phone is suboptimal.

Daishain, when you ask about unchained skills, you mean skill unlocks? I'll let anyone take the Signature Skill feat.

26th Feb, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 51

The Diplomat says...

I strongly recommend the use of Ultimate Charisma over the leadership feat, I am even willing to gift you the PDF to look over ICon. This is a rule system for leadership that works much better then the feat itself, which is so often banned, and I feel would benefit a Kingmaker game much more then a single feat. If it would be required for use, I would even be willing to gift a PDF to the other players.

An internal link to a review thread on International Discussions found here.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Feb, 2017 - 2:58pm

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.