ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 52 of 66

Understanding that Dungeons & Dragons - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 66 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 52

Icon, I activated the second gem for Jesla. It gave a + 2 to one of her lower attribute scores. I added the +2 to her wisdom score.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

This just occurred to me to ask, but what rate of level advancement are we using here?

Jesla and I are both sitting just above 20k xp. If I recall right you gave us a number to start at when we created the characters, we've been adding since.

The only reason I bring it up is that 20k is below the threshhold for level 6 unless one is using the fast advancement track, or possibly something else.

That's fine by me, just wanting to confirm things.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I am 99% certain that ICon is using the Fast experience chart. At least, that's what I have written down on my character sheet… Archival is 22,223 xp. I believe Theaton is slightly higher.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 28th Feb, 2017 - 10:30pm

28th Feb, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 52 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

I hope I did not have her say too, she did give a full answer there is no question in that I feel. I can edit my post if those here feel I should. This is with any of the details, especially if I make a mistake or forgot something in such, though I feel that the honestly in her words should be clear.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Mar, 2017 - 2:19am

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Yes Theaton is only slightly higher with 22,779 Experience. We will have to see where are at after few more adventures.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

The Diplomat says...

I am at a convention, which is why I was not able to make any post yesterday really, but I would like to request a wait time before the discussion goes farther.

I actually have a counter I want to provide, a redeemed evil I was going to talk about at some point anyway, and of which is an example of that which is normally always evil in nature actually did make the conscious choice to become good. One who took the long and hard path of redemption.

One much higher then trolls when it comes to bring an evil who becomes good, and admittedly an exceptional example but still useful to prove a point. A monster NPC who played a large part in me wanting to create Kyra in the first place.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 2nd Mar, 2017 - 10:01pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 52

I was planning on waiting for others to speak up before continuing in any case.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

The Diplomat says...

Understanding that Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder have many differences when it comes to setting, I will send a PM to ICon to see if they might have any issues with the one in which Kyra will talk about. Given who, or more what the redeemed monster which would have gained Sarenrae as her patron in her path of redemption.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.