ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 58 of 66

Thanks Daishain. Jesla will definitely adventure - Page 58 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 66 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 58

I will do as you suggest Icon and just hold off on cohorts for now until I am able to recruit what I really want. I would be interested in acquiring a trained cheetah pet to help in her crime fighting and adventuring.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Thank you for the compliment. All of the buildings are just my attempt using MS Paint to recreate the ones used in Ultimate Campaign.

You gotta check out my newly loaded Home Base 1! I used Civilization 5's map editor and then transferred it to MS Paint for the detail work. It's a map of the region using the blank map my buddy sent me as a guide.

Okay, so if I take the Additional Traits perk I could choose Professional Mediator as one of my new traits. I'll definitely consider it!

The cost of the Lyre came out of Archival's funds. Currently he will abstain from depositing it in the Treasury. The same goes for his cavalry archers. While they serve the kingdom, it is through service to him. There's a distinction there that I want to ensure stays, lest outside forces usurp the realm.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:21pm

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The maps look nice. Maybe outline the Hex that Theaton claimed as his holdings. Either way it is a nice looking map.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 58 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Here is the survival roll I managed to leave off on the other post somehow. sad.gif.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Icon, I don't know if my calculations are off. I'm showing 21743 for xps which will not level Jesla up yet. I thought when we started we had the same xp amount as most of the other characters. Did I miss some xp or did we start out behind the others a little bit?

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You may still be a little behind. You are not that far behind Theaton right now only about 500 exp. I am sure you will be up to level 7 soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 58

Kyr, we started out behind the others. 21743 is exactly where Kresnik is at as well, and Kyra should be a little behind us.

The next downtime period we have, I intend for K to do some downtime adventuring, which will catch him up to the party member with the most xp (Theaton I believe), if we haven't leveled up from other xp gain by then, that would do the trick. Care to come with?

Edit, um, Kntoran, a little under 3,000 xp behind .

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:35pm

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 58

Thanks Daishain. Jesla will definitely adventure with Kresnik in her next downtime. I didn't realize we were that far behind on xp. We should level up soon anyways. Gives me time to finish Jesla's retraining rp anyways.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.