ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 60 of 66

Well to be fair Theaton wants to claim not - Page 60 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 66 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 60

Maybe I was looking at a wrong book for I can not find it now. Sorry guys I will adjust my experience as I see fit due to my mistake.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

This will be interesting. It will effect others players who used downtime to catch up to your xp like Diarmadhim did. Hopefully everyone can keep the gained level.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You can see I dropped my experience to minimum level of 7th I thought this was only right.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 60 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

ICon, when you say "All optional kingdom building rules" are being used, from which books are you referring? I ask because if you're using Ultimate Rulership, I'll be putting all of my skill points in Knowledge (Nobility) because of the 3 ranks per +1 (Differs from the Ultimate Campaign's 5 ranks per +1).

I've partially updated my character sheet (Just not on this site), but am holding off on perks and my feat while I weigh my choices. After I've finally made up my mind I'll post my changes here as per the norm.

I will try to post the laws and everything I have relating within the next few days. Hopefully my evenings will be free while I'm gone for training this week. Worst case scenario, I do it next weekend.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 18th Mar, 2017 - 3:36am

18th Mar, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton's fey friends I would count as either Cohorts if you want them to help in combat, or perhaps Followers or Contacts if not.

Excellent map! Thanks for the help Diarmadhim. In my imagination, I would have used a blank map, with simplified symbols for settlements and improvements, but this works better as it has terrain information. I would suggest making the text a little bigger and with higher contrasting colours (Indigo/Blue against the brown, Burgundy against the green - No I'm not an expert on colours, have a play with them if you find the time). Also, the four hexes containing road (Except for Oleg's) are lands of House Rogarvia, so please outline them in white.

Because you already have Natural-Born Leader as a Social trait I can change Professional Mediator to a Campaign or Relationship trait. Note that Ultimate Charisma slightly modifies Natural-Born Leader to be in line with its rules.

It looks like Ultimate Charisma also has a Prestige Point system, but it is somewhat different from Pathfidner Society. I think I'll avoid the reputation chapter. For now, just assume your fame is Kamelarn's fame.

Something for Mykael, there's a category of traits I discovered called Family traits, if you want to have a search for them.

KNtoran, I fear you may have brought that from your experience with Advanced and Basic Dungeons & Dragons. While I like the old school idea of having a base of operations, a large disparity between characters isn't fun. You may find a difference in power between you and your cohorts, but they should always be 2 levels below you, so it should work out.

Now I don't have everyone's XP totals up to date, but I trust they're right. I won't check character sheets right away, either.

Kyra should have actually started with 15 000, since we're on fast advancement, then adding the trolls and kingdom experience. Sorry for not mentioning earlier when you asked.

The first post of this topic has been changed! I've tried to clarify and added a list of sourcebooks. For "Optional kingdom rules" I meant the ones in Ultimate Campaign, so +1 per 5 ranks. Knowledge (Nobility) will still be hugely useful. Ultimate Charisma and certain new buildings are approved. There are a bunch of Traits in Wayfinder #15 that are quite good for this region.

Diarmadhim, I recommend focusing on your work, the laws aren't time-sensitive.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 18th Mar, 2017 - 11:36am

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh I have corrected my mistake and penalized myself. I try to be fair sorry for the misunderstanding.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 60

I've updated the map with the House Rogarvia lands & also with Theaton's pledged lands. I marked Theaton's as a broken line of our color to show it's not officially claimed yet - who's going to tell a noble that lands he claims aren't actually his though? biggrin.gif

I actually didn't save a base version of the map. That kind of stinks, but it's no big deal. I can't change the text colors without completely starting over. If I were to do that, I would probably just make a giant version of the Stolen Lands to replace it. I'm not sure when I'll do that, but it's something I would enjoy doing so it's no bother!

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 60

Well to be fair Theaton wants to claim not only the one you have outlined but the one to the left of it and the two above them He has goals. He is willing to not claim the one with the gold mine he found in exchange for the other land.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.