ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 61 of 66

I will make sure to perhaps rearrange the - Page 61 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 66 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 61

Yeah, we definitely should work out how we're going to setup our baronies. From what I understand, the Stolen Lands are largely unclaimed, so we shouldn't be wanting for space. I'm trying to make it so we are able to easily gain BP - hopefully enough that we can support 3 baronies.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Yes Theaton does not want much those four hexes are enough for him. Setting up the baronies will not be easy but I will let you have fun with that. Theaton will take what you give him if more than those four and he will remain loyal to the country. With it being the four of us it should not be hard to divide it in four sections. Or is it three of us now with Zork gone?

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Since Zork retired, I figure we'll just do it amongst the three of us for now. If he ever decides to return we'll be able to hook him up though smile.gif. Hmm… With you taking that portion of the forest and also working with the fey, we should probably talk in game about you potentially contacting the elves and seeing what kind of alliance we can strike up. Maybe get them to settle in our area too?

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:43pm

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 61 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

If we are talking abut a three way split that is a large area and a lot of forest to the west. HE can work on meeting with the elves in the main game after our unicorn mission. He can see about them settling in some of the forest west of his lands over by the skunk river headwaters and have them pay tribute to him and thus the realm.

20th Mar, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Sighs sorry it took so long, what did I miss what has the roleplay moved forward very far without me? I would have posted sooner but where are slammed with calls and I was busy helping other tenants move in. What does Kyra need to do?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:48am

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Not much actually missed. Investigating the site of the Unicorn's death, check up on the revelations made over the past 2 pages or so, if you have any ideas, try them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    20th Mar, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 61

Game Master says...

Remember that paladins, as prepared divine casters, can pick any spell on their list to prepare each morning. Same with Rangers.

Good to have you back, Thomaslee, but don't neglect priorities (Do as I say - not as I do tongue.gif). Do I remember you also trying to make a character for KNtoran's Advanced Dungeons & Dragons ?

20th Mar, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 61

The Diplomat says...

I will make sure to perhaps rearrange the spells that Kyra knows, thanks for reminding me and I will try to stay more active. Once things settle down I should be on more often.

Also, yes… my apologizes. I was trying to create a character for that campaign. I do still want to join with my elf druid, I just got distracted with other things.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.