ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 64 of 66

Sighs, really? Why is it that the dice seem - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2017 - 12:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 66 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

6th Apr, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 64

The Diplomat says...

Sighs, well I have read back and caught back up but I will see about considering the Main Thread next. Also, since I cannot find where it is show, what was the experience that Kyra gained since joined? Expect a reply in like thirty minutes.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Apr, 2017 - 3:20pm

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

If Kyra devoted 2-3 days of downtime training along with Kresnik and Jesla, she'd be caught up to the party members with the highest xp. So she'd be sitting at 24,379 xp, enough for her to reach level 7, and her little housecat to become something more.

I don't think we actually got any xp for our little unicorn escapade, which is fair since we didn't really end up accomplishing anything.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Apr, 2017 - 3:28pm

6th Apr, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Diplomat says...

Ah ha, very nice. I will make sure to add in some detail on that or perhaps wait for a more dramatic moment. Such as consideration of waiting until Kyra returns from checking in on the farms being attacked by some mysterious creature.

Once it does take place officially, I would like to have Akil to become not only an Improve Familiar but a Familiar Cohort by way of the feat in Ultimate Charisma. Especially since this could allow for him to better be a mentor and adviser to the young paladin because of better skills and other such things for having class levels.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Apr, 2017 - 3:33pm

7th Apr, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Page 64 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

This will be a busy weekend due to having an ineffective week. Sorry for the continued delays.

7th Apr, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

So a few fun details I have considered is that, for Kyra being the Grand Diplomat of the kingdom, is that by Akil revealing his true form as a silvanshee agathion he can as a celestial cohort and familiar cast speak with animals as a free action and is constantly under the effects of tongues.

He is a feline companion who can act as translator, no matter who Kyra is speaking with, as well a source of knowledge and advice by way of the spells guidance at will and commune once per week. Also Knowledge (Arcane, planes) +9 and Knowledge (Religion*) +10, which can allow me to throw more skill points in Diplomacy.
    *By picking Skill Focus as one of his feats.

There's much more, but those are the two big details I wanted to mention at the moment when it came to Kyra's duties as the Grand Diplomat. It is exciting to consider how Akil can be of aid in the future for the paladin.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Apr, 2017 - 7:29pm

10th May, 2017 - 6:34am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

The Diplomat says...

Sighs, so I rolled Diplomacy in two different instances and both times I rolled a 1. Really I am just thankful of having such a high Diplomacy to act as a buffer, and hope it is enough to at least allow for him to continue listening to Kyra. To hear her out.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th May, 2017 - 6:35am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 64

Geeze, those diplomacy rolls really are trolling you Thomas. You mention hoping to get better than a 1 and it gives you… a 2.

Regardless, its good to have you back, and getting some life in this thread again.

11th May, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

The Diplomat says...

Sighs, really?

Why is it that the dice seem to be hating me today? I mean getting 1s and 2s shouldn't even be that high of probability and yet here I am with such rolls in a skill that Kyra should be excelling in.

Also, thank you. Glad to be back.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th May, 2017 - 12:31am

+  « First of 66 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.