ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 65 of 66

It's quite unclear on the topic of - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th May, 2017 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 66 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

11th May, 2017 - 9:08am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 65

Game Master says...

Despite the low rolls, you are still getting good results. Far above average. Kyra on her worst day talks better than your average Joe on his best day.

Sponsored Links:
    11th May, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Fair enough.

Helps that most challenges are more often not above a 20 in many cases, otherwise taking 10 or having a roll be a 20 wouldn't mean as much.

13th May, 2017 - 4:47am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Diplomat says...

It is interesting how Jesla has changed her tone about the situation, now that it might be someone she knows. Before she was determined to have the werewolf killed, simply because they are evil, but since it is someone she is training with the barbarian is now more willing to try it Kyra's way and seek a way of resolving the issue differently. My hope is that it can still work out well.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th May, 2017 - 4:48am

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Page 65 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Exactly. That is Jesla's way. She mentioned it to Kyra before. There are two sets of rules in her eyes. For her friends and for everyone else. She considers Kundal somewhat of a friend. Right or wrong, that is her viewpoint.

13th May, 2017 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Well I will not waste this opportunity, and Kyra may not get another soon is trying her path in redeeming and saving others from evil when given the chance or when others show a willingness to accept aid in such efforts. I am sure the party would be willing to do everything they can.

It may not be easy, until a cure is found, as he may likely need to be secured during the time of the full moon so as to not hurt others but it is possible. Hopefully willingness, so as not to force Jesla to take action against her friend as well be unable to continue her training and keep on good terms with him.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th May, 2017 - 5:00am

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I believe that the forced alignment change is in D & D. Pathfinder doesn't have that. If he is forced to any alignment it is the alignment of a wolf which is neutral.
    However, I'm not sure if he can control his actions while in wolf form. Natural werecreatures can but afflicted I'm really not sure about.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th May, 2017 - 12:52pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 65

Huh, so it is. I guess I'll play it off as a mistake on Kresnik's part. I can't imagine the writing on lycanthropes being entirely accurate anyways.

16th May, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

Game Master says...

It's quite unclear on the topic of lycanthropes in so many places. I will say that it's different on a case by case basis.

+  « First of 66 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.