ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 20 of 48

In the skills list I kept the ones where I - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2015 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 48 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
25th May, 2015 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 20

The Second says...

I'm going to work on this now. I meant to do it earlier but forgot. By the time I put my entry into the game I should have been finished. Hopefully it will be the correct stuff but please let me know.

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2015 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

19 HP is good. I assume the 13 is damage? Or is it the Constitution for when you get to negative? It should have a label. No point including it if it's constitution since it's straight off your score, which can change.

All these places where you included +1 level, it's not really necessary, since I can refer to the Fighter class table. So BAB you can simply write +2 and on Saves, you can write it as +3 [base] for Fortitude. Related to that, CMB and CMD have a component of BAB and so do the weapon attacks listed (Add a longbow attack if you can find its range and damage).

2 ranks in Survival only costs 1 rank, since you already have one. I'll take this opportunity to mention that you can only have a number of skill ranks equal to your level (A tiny bit different to 3.5 edition). You get a second 1 from your class, and please don't forget you are human and get another 1 for being 'Skilled' (I often forget). Don't forget that the first rank in a class skill grants an additional +3 to the skill. For example taking 1 rank of Ride would grant a grand total of +5 (Dexterity + rank + class skill).

Now, the feat. Every class has a section on 'Weapon and Armor Proficiency' and you're lucky that Fighters have Shield Proficiency for free! That is actually a prerequisite for Shield Focus. Also, Shield Focus increases the so called "Shield bonus" From the shield, which does in fact change not only AC (Done correctly) but also Flat-footed AC.
So you don't need to take Proficiency, you can try to pick something more useful!

26th May, 2015 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

13 is the damage I had from the centipede attack I just neglected to change that because we're all healed up now but then Zork took damage from the boar so.

Some of the info is for me, remember this is all new territory. I already have longbow attack info in my character stats.

Ok so Survival should be 5 instead of 6?

For feat I took Solo Maneuvers, that's good?

I have to admit all these different numbers, as purposeful as they might be really takes away from the fun of the game. Its most likely my newness to this but I'm more used to getting on with the adventure and having the computer decide what's the correct number, whether as a human I get a +1 or not and all the rest.

27th May, 2015 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 20 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

I can't see the longbow attack, except in your inventory. True, it is a basic ranged attack, but it also has a specific range, damage and damage type.

Yes, Survival should be 5, and the ranks should increase to 2. Then pick another two skills and put 1 rank in each or increase a skill you don't have yet by 2 ranks.
After that, you might as well delete all the skills that aren't modified (Makes the list a lot shorter). You will only add ability score modifiers to those rolls instead.

Solo Maneuvers is fine. You just have to remind me to add to your CMD when you're facing an opponent alone.

27th May, 2015 - 4:15am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Second says...

Ok thanks for the help, I will look at adjusting that tomorrow its time for bed now and if I do it now I might mess it up even more.

27th May, 2015 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

The Second says...

I added the long bow but did not see any attack bonus for it.

Survival is now +5

I put perception +2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2015 - 9:12am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 20

Game Master says...

Alright, good! Just after the equals, make sure you increase the number of ranks. See how it's in the format of Total = Ability Mod. + Ranks + Misc. Just increase the Ranks column.
And shrink the list by deleting all the skills that you don't have ranks in. Only leave Climb, Disable Device, Perception and Survival. The other skills you can still use, but they only have the ability score modifier added.

I got the longbow stats from the table at Source 9o

Weapon Longbow
Attack Bonus +2 [BAB] +1 [[Dexterity]]
Critical x3
Type P
Range 100 ft
Ammo Not tracked
Damage 1d8

Change your other weapons to include the BAB increase, and also add it to your CMB and CMD.

Don't forget to update your Feats section with your new feat (Keep it in the Notes as well) and increase flat footed AC as well!

30th May, 2015 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

The Second says...

In the skills list I kept the ones where I had at least a +1 since if I choose to go up with that skill I won't know what pluses I already have.

Now how do I know which one to add the ranks to? Is it just all the skills or just the ones with a rank in it already? Thanks.

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.