ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 47 of 48

Updated languages and skills. I'm - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2016 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 48 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
13th Dec, 2016 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 47

The Diplomat says...

My apologies for not noticing this thread before, if I had seen it I'd have posted what I was saying before here.

Also, I am glad you have chosen to allow me to combine the Chosen One archetype with Oath of the People's Council despite the minor overlap with Smite being affected by both. One merely delaying it's progression until 6th level, after which continuing as normal, while the other replaces it with Bardic Performance. My consideration being that it simply delays the latter as well.
-

On my character, the first thought is that she is from a region of Golarion where the worship of Sarenrae is held in greatest esteem. That she is a citizen of the Empire of Kelesh, chosen to spread the Goddess' teachings far and wide, though her embassy familiar has more planned for the young woman then just this. Still, in consideration, on arriving at the region in which Kingmaker takes places she could perhaps meet up with the local cult of Sarenrae.

On your concern of giving up the ability to take a bonded mount, I can understand such. Though If you allow, I would like to work it out that she simply acquires a horse like others and maybe invests in a way of getting Ride and Handle Animal as class skills through other means.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:07pm

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2016 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

As a level 6 character, you should have some history. About 3 paragraphs, 2 minimum. Perhaps how you reached Brevoy - what route? What happened on the way? Was she surprised that Endure Elements worked the same against cold as it did against the harsh desert sun?

Most importantly, what will motivate you to explore or rule Brevoy's frontier?

Buying a horse is fine, everyone else has a regular horse.

Also make sure to edit your character sheet once, I will have to change your status before you can edit again.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:14pm

13th Dec, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Diplomat says...

When it comes to exploring or even ruling Brevoy, a role at even at 6th level she'd have some concern with, it would be under the guidance and instruction of her embassy familiar.

Who in truth is in many ways "Grooming" her into the hero and leader he sees the young paladin becoming. She does have a gift though, and as time goes on I do plan on this aspect of her concept in become very much a wonder to behold, as her destiny fully becomes realized. That of the Diplomancy skill, which I will be working on maximizing in whatever ways I can without causing other areas to suffer too greatly.

I'll start work on her history and background as the day during my shift and in between calls. If there's one thing I pride myself in, it is my ability to make an at least decent write up for my character's past up to the Point where they begin in the campaign.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:29pm

14th Dec, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 47 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Diplomat says...

I can still add to it if needed or asked, and I may well do so anyway, but I believe that this point I can offer Kyra's Character History for review. I will warn though, I am not yet finished with her character sheet as a whole, and I will be double checking the numbers and math, but she is coming along quite well I feel.

As I said before, diplomacy will be her highest skill, +18 last I checked the math and adding in the bonus from Religion trait Ambassador, Persuasive, and Skill Focus (Diplomacy). I do plan on her growing even more into the role of a leader and perhaps even party face though there may be others who are filling such.

Also I just downloaded a map which I'm going to use to plot a course of how Kyra got to Brevoy, so I'm probably going to do a little bit of research on the different places, towns, and cities around about that may offer the safest route but perhaps what could made for the better story.

Smiles, there shall be no worry of detail when it comes to my characters' backstory and history so no need to worry about that. I do think I am piecing together the many part together fairly well.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Dec, 2016 - 2:55pm

15th Dec, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

Excellent, very detailed story and fits well into the campaign.

I found a few spelling mistakes, but I can overlook them.

Also, while I can justify that you spent 15 points on ability scores, it's also possible that you spent only 14 if you put your level 4 bonus into constitution or charisma. So you could boost strength or intelligence by 1 at the cost of the other.

Diplomacy, Perception should be 1 higher. Ride should only be -1, the trait also grants a +1. Perform is a class skill with your oath, add +3, and are you sure you want to sing intead of orate?

Since Persuasive also adds to Intimidate, could you list it as well despite having no ranks.

And you have to note down the specific bonus from Wayfarer somewhere (In brackets next to Survival if it will remind you) and also add the Knowledge bonuses. Speaking of which, since it replaces Skilled, where do you get so many skill ranks from?

Same with feats, You get Skill Focus from being Human, and 3 feats for level 1, 3 and 5. So you seem to have an extra, unless I'm missing something.

Finally, you should have enough funds to have magic or special material items. At 6th it shold be 8000 gp.

15th Dec, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

The Diplomat says...

Thanks, I am glad you are so impressed with the Character History.

I was planning on redoing the skills calculations and even how they are formatted, as I suspected there was a mistake somewhere. One thing that helps when it comes to the skill points is the Fast Learner feat, though the generator might have still added too many skill points. I will fix any mistakes and get back with you on this.

I will check feats and see if there is a mistake there.

I will see about getting her geared up and maybe with helpful magic items.
-

Updated and revised skills, feats, languages, ability scores, and hit points. Also, I have also finished calculating, adding, and deciding on equipment while making sure to record their weight. Honestly though, part of me wishes the process is not quite so complex.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Dec, 2016 - 4:14am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2016 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 47

Game Master says...

You can add Kelish as a free language as a human of Keleshite ethnicity.

You've added the feat bonuses to diplomacy for when you have 10 ranks in it, at the moment it should be +3 and +2. Intimidate had a +2 from Persuasive as well.

I haven't fully checked items, but at a glance it looks like you've spent 5000, but only have 300 left over. I don't know for sure. For the longbow make sure both times your write it it says [+2 Strength] to differentiate it from a magical one.

17th Dec, 2016 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

The Diplomat says...

Updated languages and skills.

I'm pretty sure I have counted up the cost equipment correctly, but I can double check. Keep in mind the Ring of Sustenance and the Handy Haversack Bag, which takes away 4500 gp, as well the masterwork items.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Dec, 2016 - 7:11pm

+  « First of 48 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.