ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 48 of 48

Character creation for this Role-playing Game - Page 48 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2017 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 48 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
18th Dec, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 48

Game Master says...

Note that with the chainmail barding, your horse travels at reduced speed - only 35.

You bought a lot of kits which I like, but also caused you to double up on some equipment. The Survival kit already contains 2 waterskins, and the deluxe dungeoneering kit has an everburning torch. If Kyra has an always-ready kind of personality that would make sense. Any preference in the quality of clothing or jewellery?

With that, we can start.

The Free City of Restov was not what one would expect of a frontier town. Artisans were busy with quality crafts and there was clear evidence of a twisted bureaucracy behind all things.

Yet here resided the cathedral to Erastil, nature god of the frontier, curious in both its wooden structure with creeping vines and in the fact that a cathedral to such a humble god exists at all. Somehow the clergy within kept a close-knit community feel, one even dares to joke to Kyra about using the Dawnflower's fire in such a flimsy building. With glee he points her in the direction of a small chapel to Sarenrae tended by Enkhnaran, a settled horse nomad.

The chapel is to the northwest in the poorer slum where the stink of tanning mixes with unpleasant human smells. The building itself is tightly nestled between tenements and its modest interior could seat 30 people. A skinny old man with a long, white fu-manchu moustache ladles soup out of a large cauldron to a throng of dirty people in tattered clothes and bare feet. He looks you up and down and goes back to his service to the poor.

Continue at Source 2c.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Ignoble says...

Leveling up Mykael

*Taking a level in the Paladin Class which should bring him to Fighter-3/Paladin-4

+BAB increases to +7/+2

*Gains Channel Positive Energy and smite evil increases to 2/day; gains the ability to cast 1 Lv. 1 Spell (Choosing Bless Weapon)

*+8hp increases his HP fro 53 to 61

*gains 3 skills (2 for class and 1 for race) adds skill to Craft/Armor, Profession (Soldier), and Diplomacy

*Gains feat: Vital Strike

Per the norm, leveling up in Pathfinder is not my strong suit and neither is math so odds are good that something is probably off here.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton has leveled up. I have adjusted most of him but will continue to do so today and also level up White Fang. For new bonus feat I took the shot on the run feat.

6th Apr, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 48 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Diplomat says...

I will see making a few updates to Kyra, counting her character level and Akil's details, and let you know when I am finished. I technically have today through to Saturday off, I just need to stay focused enough to actually get everything up to date and where it should be.

12th Jul, 2017 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

The Dice Master says...

Character creation for this Role-playing Game has been temporarily closed until the Dungeon Master is better able to facilitate the game. Please see: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? for other Role-playing Games.

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.