Hackers Strike Again

Hackers Strike Again - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2016 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th Jan, 2006 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Hackers Strike Again

The web site milliondollar homepage was attacked after the 21 year old owner refused to pay protection ransom to an unknown hacker. His site was down for a total of 6 days in which time it is stated that the publicity from this attack has given his site a great boost in free advertisement. The story can be found here.

I find this very interesting considering the individual or individuals responsible not only did not gain anything from this but have ultimately have given this web site a boost in traffic after the media coverage concerning the down time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Hackers Strike Again
A Friend

Again Strike Hackers

I guess his plan seriously backfired! I think this is so funny, ransom turned serous publicity stunt. I would be saying thanks to the hacker for the free advertising. I had never even heard of the site before now, and I had to check out the article. That hacker must have been a young kid to have not realized that he was in a no win situation. There is no way he would have gotten the money, not without a huge stink being made.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hackers Strike Again Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Hackers get smarter: They're lowering their ransom prices

Hackers don't demand so much money that consumers are unable or unwilling to pay. Ref. Source 3l.

3rd Dec, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Again Strike Hackers

This is why we need to be very careful in the internet, nowadays some people have too much time in their hands so that they can go out there and hack people's sites for info and money.

> TOPIC: Hackers Strike Again

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,