Embedded Dice Support - Page 11 of 14

Someone posted a very strange question online - Page 11 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 6th Aug, 2017 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
Discuss  Embedded Dice Support This just for you to see how Dice Rolls are formulated. This only works for Game Master's who have GMaster status and requested it for their Game.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
14th Feb, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Embedded Dice Support - Page 11

Ignoble says...

You Can Re-roll

I have just coded in a feature requested by Dashain and indirectly by some Players to enable you to re-roll your Dice.

Please keep in mind this option works when you have already made your Dice Rolls and you are still within the 30 minute period.

The feature deletes your entire Roll so you can start over ANY number of times so long as you are within the 30 minute period, therefore please follow the directions given on the Edit screen and use with discretion.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Support Dice Embedded

Great job JB! I didn't realize we could re-roll now until I forgot to put 2 rolls instead on one for "Spot, listen". I was going to edit and saw the option and was surprised.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Embedded Dice Support Reviews RPG & Card Board

This is truly a great change JB. I've hated in the past realizing that I made a mistake on the rolls but I couldn't do anything about it at that point. Now it is no problem at all to correct them and resubmit.

13th Mar, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Support Dice Embedded

That is true I like having the option of being able to correct mistakes if I think I missed something. Its very satisfying to know requests for improvement are always considered on this site.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Support Dice Embedded

This is a great feature on the dice roller. I haven't been here long but in that short time I've managed to mess up a roll or two. I'm with Kyrroeth on this.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Embedded Dice Support
A Friend

Embedded Dice Support

I think an auto 20 is too good myself. But I think buying a luck roll where you get re-roll a failed attempt at a fairly significant cost might be okay. I don't know what the Dungeon Masters currently think of this though or of my idea of a one time cinematic event or a one time legendary event in 5e. I think this is just a bit different.

EDIT I'm not sure how this got here. This isn't the thread I answered. I messed something up.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 11th Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Embedded Dice Support - Page 11

Ignoble says...

international QUOTE (Abnninja)
I'm not sure how this got here.

Its the correct Thread, you are just replying to what came up earlier on one of the previous pages. The reason it is here is due to the fact that when the player rolls normally there would be a check box or something that will be used to say that one of those rolls is a "20".

6th Aug, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Embedded Dice Support Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 11

Ignoble says...

Someone posted a very strange question online (External) when presented with this feature, they said:

international QUOTE (Todd)
Why would I ever play a cooperative Role-playing Game with players I felt needed "Anti-cheat dice"?

To which I answered: Strange question. Is everything you do online done with blind trust? You do not know the people you play with and the measure should be seen as a positive not a negative.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Embedded Dice Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,