Hinduism - Page 3 of 3

Name: Ted Comments: I find Hinduism to be - Page 3 - Studies of Far East Religions - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2021 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Dictionary.com: "A diverse body of religion, philosophy, and cultural practice native to and predominant in India, characterized by a belief in reincarnation and a supreme being of many forms and natures, by the view that opposing theories are aspects of one eternal truth, and by a desire for liberation from earthly evils."
Hinduism Related Information to Hinduism
27th Jul, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Hinduism - Page 3

What I never understood about Hinduism was the need for so many gods and goddesses for almost everything. Its like Greek mythology to the extreme.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2021 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Hinduism

Name: Ted

Comments: I find Hinduism to be one of the most peaceful, flexible and all encompassing religions. When someone says they are a Hindu you feel more relaxed and able to be yourself than when someone says they are something else that makes you start thinking about all the dos and do nots.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Hinduism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,