Aaron Hernandez - Page 2 of 3

In a note to his fiancée found after his - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Aaron Hernandez NFL - New England Patriots
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2014 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aaron Hernandez - Page 2

Patriots: Team owes Aaron Hernandez nothing

BOSTON (AP) - The New England Patriots don't owe "Another penny" To former tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is charged in three killings, a team lawyer told a judge Wednesday. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Hernandez Aaron

Jurors in the trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez have found him guilty of first degree murder, which carries a penalty of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

Hernandez was on trial for the shooting death of Odin Lloyd, whose body was found in a Massachusetts industrial park in June 2013.

Prosecutors took months to present more than 130 witnesses to build their case. The defense wrapped its witnesses in less than a day.

Prosecutors say Lloyd was seen June 17, 2013, around 2:30 a.m. With Hernandez and Hernandez's friends, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace, in a rented silver Nissan Altima. Later that day, a jogger found his body riddled with gunshots.

Wallace and Ortiz, who were also charged with murder, have pleaded not guilty, and will be tried separately. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Aaron Hernandez Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ex-Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez found not guilty in Boston double murder

Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado were shot to death as they waited at a stoplight in the early morning of July 16, 2012. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Hernandez Aaron

Ex-Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has died after being found hanged in prison cell

Hernandez, who last week was acquitted of a double murder in Boston but was serving a life sentence for another murder, was found hanged by a bed sheet in his prison cell by corrections officers at approximately 3:05 a.m. ET at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Massachusetts. He was later pronounced dead at a local hospital. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Aaron Hernandez
A Friend

Hernandez Aaron

This is one of the possible effects of coddling these sports figures. They get coddled through high school, coodlled through college, treated like they are better than everyone else, like they are entitled. Then, they start to believe they are and that they are above the law we mere mortals have to follow. And this isn't just sports, it's politicians, Hollywood types, etc.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Aaron Hernandez
A Friend

Aaron Hernandez

Well I can say that is another killer we do not have to feed and coddle for many years to come. Yes you are correct in saying that we allow them to get away with stuff all the back to high school years when they are the star and get away with crap just because the school wants a winning team. What ever happened to earning the chance to play. Keep your grades up so you can be on the team. Set examples of how to behave and act for others to follow suit. Too many are getting away with being spoiled brats.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2017 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Aaron Hernandez - Page 2

Its more complicated than that. As it turns out the reason Aaron Hernandez committed suicide was his own shame about his bisexuality. Its actually the reason he ended up in jail because he killed the guy that was taunting him about it. This is what I'm reading over the net so I haven't independently verified this. There is more, according to what I'm gathering Aaron Hernandez had a boyfriend while he was in prison too.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Aaron Hernandez Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

In a note to his fiancée found after his apparent suicide, Aaron Hernandez said “I told you what was coming indirectly.” In another part of the letter, he wrote in a parenthetical aside “(YOURE RICH).”

Those lines are part of a handwritten letter that prosecutors included in a legal filing in Bristol County Superior Court on Friday.

The note is largely a personal letter of love to his fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, and even references the Savage Garden song "I Knew I Loved You."

"Tell my story fully but never think anything besides how much I love you," Hernandez wrote in the note. "This was the Supremes, the Almightys plan, not mine!"

Hernandez was serving a sentence of life in prison for the June 2013 murder of Odin Lloyd when he was found hanged in his prison cell on April 19. Ref. CNN.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Aaron Hernandez

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,