Trini RPG Support

Trini Rpg Support - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 30th Jul, 2013 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Trini RPG Support This is where anyone can ask questions, reviews, queries and so forth about Trini RPG outside of the game.
19th Jul, 2013 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Trini RPG Support

Trinidadian Role-playing Game Support

This Thread should be ONLY for Support, Questions, Queries and so forth about Trinidadian Role-playing Game outside the game. In other words no role-playing takes place here.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2013 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Support RPG Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

I've never seen something like this before, could be some fun! Anyone can participate in this or they need some special membership?

21st Jul, 2013 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Trini RPG Support Archive RPG Trini

Anyone can play but you will need a certain number of Core Posts according to the Trinidadian Role-playing Game Contractor Thread which tells you the amount.

By the way, I have Updated all the Threads here. At first I used Gwynedd as a place holder, but now I have localized it so it is unique.

Before I open it up my next step will be to customize the look of the Threads and start one for myself as the Trinidadian Contractor so everyone can see what it is like. (Coming soon).

23rd Jul, 2013 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Support RPG Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

We can participate in the Trinidadian Lime topic to or we have to stay to our own topic? As I'm on that others can come to our topic too?

23rd Jul, 2013 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Support RPG Trini

You can participate anywhere you like so long as you do not try to hijack the Thread for your own Character. Keep in mind, because there is a score system it really mostly beneficial for your Character to post in your own Thread.

23rd Jul, 2013 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini RPG Support

Trini Proprietor Felipe says...

JB, I have a question, [is] a person, who wants to join this Role-playing Game, [..] able to get some "Employes"? Like for instance: If I have a character who is a Roti shop owner, of course he will need to get some employes to cook and make the Roti for the customers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Trini RPG Support

Only imaginary employees that you can talk about in the course of your day as a 'Roti shop owner'. You should not do any in character speech for them, but just talk about them. For instance, "One of my employees was late today. She said it was the rain."

30th Jul, 2013 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini RPG Support Trini RPG Archive

Trini Tourist Krusten says...

I've never been an Role-playing Game based on the Caribbean, this will probably be something really new and fun but I'm not a Trinidadian so can I participate?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trini RPG Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,