Trini RPG Contractor

Trini Rpg Contractor - Trini RPG Archive - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2013 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Trini RPG Contractor To progress in Trini RPG you need to hire a Contractor to build up certain things for your Character. Within this Thread the Architect of the Community acts as the Contractor.
19th Jul, 2013 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Trini RPG Contractor

Trinidadian Role-playing Game Contractor

Your ability to progress in Trini Role-playing Game will be based on the number of Core Posts you have. If you do not know what Core Posts or CPosts are then read this: Points, Core Posts, Posts & FP - Forum Points. In some instances FP (Forum Points) may also be necessary, but this is rare. For example: To clear some land in preparation to build your home you need 50 CPosts, then to build a basic home you should have at lease 100 CPosts

AVAILABLE ITEMS IN ORDER OF ATTAINMENT:

Out of Character: You start with "A" And then go down the alphabet as you have CPosts / FP to conduct 'business'. You may select more than one purchase however it cannot be out of sync. For instance, you can buy A, B, C in one go but you cannot buy A, C, E.

The Story Background: You, along with other Players, were classmates. You left school some years back but still keep in touch. Based on your selected career and attributes you can put any location you wish to live from known areas in Trinidad or Tobago. Do NOT use exact street names, just general areas, for example: Vistabella, Chaguanas, Arima, Belmont, etc.

Available Upgrades

A. Start a Thread and give a short Description (Clear the land): 50 CP
You cannot start a Thread here on your own, it has to be opened for you, this is the way to do it and must be the first thing you do.

To complete your order you MUST give:
Along with your land acquisition you must add a short description to tell others what your profession will be. Please do NOT select the SAME profession that already exists in Trini RPG.

Not A Trini? Unfamiliar with Trinidad & Tobago Culture?

If you have never been to Trinidad & Tobago or are unfamiliar with Trini lingo / culture then you can take on the following professions / backgrounds:

Here is a list of possible Professions for TOURISTS:

Tourist
Naturalist
Oil Worker
Diplomat
External Contractor
External Skilled Worker

Here is a list of possible Professions for TRINIS:

Accountant
Actor
Air steward
Animator
Architect
Assistant
Author
Baker
Biologist
Builder
Butcher
Calypsonian
Career counselor
Caretaker
Carnival designer
Chef
Civil servant
Clerk
Coconut cutter
Comic book writer
Company director
Computer programmer
Cook
Decorator
Dentist
Designer
Diplomat
Director
Doctor
Doubles seller
Economist
Editor
Electrician
Engineer
Executive
Farmer
Fashion model
Film director
Fisherman
Flight attendant
Fruit tree climber
Garbage man
Gardener
Geologist
Hairdresser
Head teacher
Jeweler
Journalist
Judge
Juggler
Labourer
Lawyer
Lecturer
Lexicographer
Library assistant
Magician
Makeup artist
Manager
Mason
Maxi conductor
Maxi driver
Mechanic
Miner
Mortician
Movie star
Musician
Nurse
Optician
Painter
Parlor owner
Personal assistant
Photographer
Pilot
Plumber
Police officer
Politician
Porter
Printer
Prison officer / warder
Professional gambler
Psychologist
Puppeteer
Receptionist
Roti shop owner
Sailor
Salesperson
Scientist
Secretary
Shop assistant
Sign language Interpreter
Singer
Social Worker
Soldier
Solicitor
Surgeon
Tailor
Taxi driver
Teacher
Telephone operator
Telephonist
Translator
Travel agent
Trucker
TV cameraman
TV presenter
Vet
Waiter
Web designer
Writer

Initially you will be a renter or drifter until you can build your own home (See below):

How To Role-Play B. Build something you can live in (Build a Basic Home): 100 CP
A Home will show in your Thread's description box. This shows you are not a freeloader and is the beginning of your living in Trinidad & Tobago. It also opens up your Thread so you can begin 'living'.

NOTE: Tourists will stay at a boarding house, guest house, hotel or resort:
Tourist Building Tourist Building Tourist Building Tourist Building
This will be synchronized with their CP as below.

C. Decide which Mini-avatar represents your profession (Symbolize yourself): 150 CP
A small Avatar that represents your general profession will appear in your Thread's description box. This gives flavor and attention to your messages.

D. Upgrade Home (A better building is constructed for you): 200 CP
An icon representing your new home is shown, your rank in the village also goes up significantly.

E. Custom Look (An artist makes you a portrait): 400 CP and 100 FP
You get your own Avatar just as you see in the Trinidad & Tobago Show Promoter's Posts. You need to give TWO pieces of information:
A. Your Character NAME
B. The kind of face you will like to have (no guarantees, no refund)

F. Choose a look for your Posts (Symbol): 800 CP and 100 FP
Some sample symbols include something representing music, money, movies. Partying, food, friends, etc. This is used only to jazz up your entries.

G. Custom Pet A pet of your choosing is added to your home: 1000CP and 100 FP. Make sure to indicate which kind of pet: dog, cat, bird, etc.

NOTE: When you get a pet then the Random Event Bot is also activated for your account.

H. Upgrade High Life Home (A better building is constructed for you): 1400 CP and 100 FP
An icon representing your new home is shown, your ranking also goes up significantly.

I. Upgrade Upscale Home (A better building is constructed for you): 1800 CP and 100 FP
An icon representing your new home is shown, your ranking also goes up significantly.

J. Upgrade to Mansion (A better building is constructed for you): 3000 CP and 100 FP

Also your Thread is highlighted in a pastel color of your choosing! Ensure to choose the color you want.

Rules of this Transaction

Out of Character: ONLY Post in this Thread if you are ready to start and have sufficient CP (Core Posts). You should Reply with the items you wish to buy and their accompanying descriptions / selection. I will then subtract the FP and add the items to your Thread. Here is an example:

EXAMPLE OF TRANSACTION

YOU: "Hello Mr Contractor, I'm ready to clear some land and build a home, please do the following: Clear the land (A.) and build a Hut (B.) for me."

ME: I will then do it and reply in Character: "Nice, nice, we will get that sorted for you right away."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Contractor RPG Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

This could be lots of fun. I have the Cposts so this means I can get A through E? For profession I will be a movie star and my stage name will be "Chick". Hope I did this right.

23rd Jul, 2013 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Trini RPG Contractor Archive RPG Trini

"We can get you taken care of right away Ms. Chick, but we need a short description for you."

23rd Jul, 2013 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Contractor RPG Trini

Trini Actress Chick says...

Oh right, how about,

"She is beautiful, fair and talented, all the right things to make it big even if movie production is not huge in Trinidad her plan is to go to Hollywood and Bollywood."

23rd Jul, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Contractor RPG Trini

"Ms. Chick, your place is all setup, you can check it out: Trinidadian Movie Star whenever you are ready, do enjoy your new place and call us again when you need an upgrade."

23rd Jul, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini RPG Contractor

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

I have the Cposts which should allow me to get all items from A to J? Is that correct? I would be a Psychologist and my character's name will be Isabella.

"Isabella is a trained psychologist with a Phd In Human Behavior from Harvard University. She lives in West Moorings and is used to the good life. She has returned to Trinidad a few years ago. She loves to analyze people's behavior, words and body language".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2013 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Trini RPG Contractor

"Mam, you only can go up to G. because you do not have enough FP. Also we are only using first names and you will need to tell me the pet you want for your Posts."

23rd Jul, 2013 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
Trini Avatar

Trini RPG Contractor Trini RPG Archive

Trini Psychologist Isabella says...

Thanks. I would like an Old English Sheppard if possible. Also with regards to FP, so I need 300FP to get a mansion? Please confirm.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trini RPG Contractor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,